[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it even possible to find a decent bf if you're mtf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 24
File: romance.jpg (42 KB, 680x250) Image search: [Google]
romance.jpg
42 KB, 680x250
serious question. it's easy to get laid, but it's always loveless and never lasts. maybe you'll find a regular fuckbuddy, but something is missing.

i'm starting to wonder if it's even worthwhile to try anymore. we're not sex toys. you could at least hold me for a while afterward. i feel like crying.
>>
No. "Love" is pretty shaky to begin with and you can't even birth children to those that care about passing on a legacy.
>>
>>29895444
it's not possible? guess i knew that was the case. leave it to 4chan to speak the unfiltered and blunt truth.

sometimes idk if life is worth living.
>>
>"mtf"
>"male to female"
>implying
Should have thought about it a bit more before becoming your own walking fetish.
>>
File: aaaargh.jpg (4 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
aaaargh.jpg
4 KB, 125x117
some trannies are sexy but loving them?
can only love women
what did i just say
>>
>>29895498
i'm not a fetish. taking hormones and dressing the way i'm inclined to makes it easer to live in my own skin. maybe you can't understand that.

>>29895502
why can't you love me? i have a lot of love to give, if only someone would give me a sincere chance.
>>
>>29895426
>is it even possible to find a decent bf if you're mtf?
Depends on what the guy values. Think about it: you're not a prize. The whole thing about having a woman is having earned her -- either she finds you attractive, good personality, you're wealthy, whatever. Women choose. So that imparts social value. No mom wants their boy to bring home a tranny. You're not going to impress any of his guy friends. A sexual release that nobody has to know about? Sure.

There absolutely are people out there who will judge you for who you are, but good luck with that. They're few and far between, even here among the desperate and chronically lonely.

You know how a guy will give a fat girl a chance, and then she loses weight and dumps him? Classic story. Well guys do it too. At least to trannies. You'll nurture him, show him the ropes, give him the confidence he needs to take his rightful slice of the world, and he repays you by leaving for a real girl. Happens all the time.
>>
>>29895575
You're a man who wants to be a woman so crossdresses and fills himself up with hormones. How could any sane person love you?
>>
>>29895739
i've never really heard of a fat girl getting thin and leaving her boyfriend. point taken anyway i guess.

be honest. do you think there's hope for me? should i just kill myself? i've been close to it before.
>>
I'd be able to love a trans girl.
Its not exactly a fetish as much as a turn on to me. Just like women are a turn on to me, as well as men.

I wouldn't be able to date and love a man though...

So I guess it depends.
>>
>>29895575
a peeled potato is still a potato
>>
>>29895776
well i'm sane. wouldn't a sane person want to be with another sane person?

>>29895785
what does it depend on?
>>
>>29895779
There's definitely hope for you, it's just going to be more difficult for you than most robots.
>>
>>29895805
It depends on who you ask.

A lot of people could genuinely love a trans girl, you just won't find many here.
>>
>>29895739
>The whole thing about having a woman is having earned her -- either she finds you attractive, good personality, you're wealthy, whatever. Women choose. So that imparts social value. No mom wants their boy to bring home a tranny. You're not going to impress any of his guy friends. A sexual release that nobody has to know about? Sure.
For fuck's sake, that's how WOMEN think. I don't give a shit about those things. I just want a gf I can love. I'm not above caring about looks to some extent, but the social status crap? Fuck no.
>>
>>29895426
>decent
That depends on what your definition of that word is.

Straight dudes want women.

Gay dudes want dudes.

The ones who do want you typically just fetishize you and don't give a fuck.

There will be some people out there but they're likely to have their own issues as well. So you're going to have to deal with accepting someone else's issues if they're going to accept yours. Judging by the fact that you used the word "decent" though makes me suspect your idea of a decent guy is chad whose going to come sweep you away from all your problems and treat you like a princess.
>>
>>29895889
decent just means a genuinely nice guy who's sane and loves me. and sane means he's able to function in life. like he has a job (just like i do), and friends and things.
>>
>>29895909
>he has a job (just like i do), and friends and things
Do you know where you're posting?
>>
>>29895909
Ahh, so you want a normie husband.
Wtf op, where do you think you are?
>>
>>29895909
Just where do you think you are right meow?
>>
>>29895926
>>29895941
>>29895942
what are you all talking about? is it unreasonable to want this?
>>
>>29895909
Just where dost thou thinketh thou is right nowoo?
>>
>>29895739
>There absolutely are people out there who will judge you for who you are, but good luck with that.
No there aren't. Only one kind of person exists in the world: the kind who cares about him/herself.

OP will be judged "for who she is" only if it fits the narrative of what the observer thinks is his own life's story.
>>
>>29895426
I'd be down for mtf gf, I figure I'm decent enough and don't really have a sex drive but love cuddling
>>
File: 1468202410852.jpg (58 KB, 938x477) Image search: [Google]
1468202410852.jpg
58 KB, 938x477
>>29895805
>well i'm sane
Dude even regular gay dudes have trouble finding love, why would you, a gay man who tries to emulate women, find it? Straight men are interested in actual women, gay men are interested in men. You'd be better off living as what you are rather than pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>29895956
Go to /lgbt/
That's where you belong with this.

No, but seriously, what the fucl would we know about friends?
>>
>>29895973
>7 billion people
>0 are altruistic or virtuous
Your math doesn't add up, anon.
>>
>>29895956
It's reasonable. I hope you get it. You should get it.

But we're robots! It's a weird place to ask about this.

I'll honest, I'd cuddle the fuck out of you after having read your post. But I can't be sane for you. :/
>>
>>29895426
no shit - your transition is a fucking joke. you'll never be female. you're not a female. you need to accept that your mom took acid when you were a child and you have deep, deep-rooted brain damage. playing dress-up is not going to be the cure. take those hormones, but it's not going to do shit. stop pinning all of your problems onto gender. it's an easy scapegoat.
>>
>>29896007
i'm not asking about friends.

>>29896013
i'd give anything to be cuddled right now :(

>>29896016
my mom has nothing to do with this. and other girls never seem to have trouble finding men. maybe it's that the grass is always greener, but i'm seriously getting tired of this life.
>>
>tranny slut got pumped'n'dumped by chad
>now "she" wants a beta to pay for her new panties for chad to rip off
lol cute
>>
>>29896073
>"like he has a job (just like i do), and friends and things."

Wouldn't know
>>
>>29896008
>popsci math like statement
Good luck with reasoning in real life. You could have posited an anecdotal example and made more sense.
>>
>>29896095
While you're watching NHK, Chad is out there getting virgin boypussy.
>>
File: ily.gif (56 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
ily.gif
56 KB, 500x300
>Tfw been in a 3 year long e-relationship with an mtf
>tfw never met because the distance is too great and neither of us have no money, and also we're both in awkward stages of our lives
>tfw she's the ideal waifu for me,
>tfw i'm also in many respects an ideal bf for her
>tfw we've bonded really closely despite quite a deal of adversity
>tfw there is still a good chance it will never actually materialise though.

wake me up inside
>>
>>29895444
Trips confirm, sorry m8ty
>>
>>29896016
>you need to accept that your mom took acid when you were a child and you have deep, deep-rooted brain damage

This is why strong father figures prevent degeneracy. Nevertheless, a harm reductionist approach would still impel good people to provide OP with the hormones given her situation.
>>
>>29895426
>exclusively goes for Chads
>w-why does he pump and dump me?

Jesus Christ congrats, you're a real woman.
>>
>>29896128
Honestly, anecdotal evidence can disprove an absolute.

You can't think of one person, ever, that didn't once think of another person besides themselves?

Come on, anon. I know this place is bitter, but don't let your bitterness destroy your logic skills.
>>
>>29896144
Too bad she's getting her boipucci rekt by Chad while you write her sonnets
>>
>>29895426
> it's easy to get laid
You are a sextoy. That's why you 'transitioned' right?

Another dude falls for the tranny meme
>>
>>29896180
I've been dating girls irl too, because i can't expect someone i've never met to be faithful to me.

so far no other person on my side or on her side has eclipsed anything, so its all fairgame till we meet at least
>>
>>29896095
it's not like that. "chad" doesn't even exist in rl, especially not for trans girls.

>>29896167
see above.

>>29896190
no. i transitioned because i felt uncomfortable in my own body. things are better now, but harder in other ways. like finding men.
>>
>>29896174
>You can't think of one person, ever, that didn't once think of another person besides themselves?
No, I cannot. Anyone who's ever feigned altruism was just fitting their own psychotic "nice guy" narratives.

Holding the door open for someone doesn't constitute meaningful altruism. Neither does paying homeless people money or calling 911 when you see an injured kid. It's all just self-preservation and glory-seeking.
>>
File: 1.png (7 KB, 488x160) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7 KB, 488x160
>>29895426

Love is a lie my friend.
You can be a gal, a dude, or even an attack helicopter.
I'm not trying to be edgy telling everybody that "love is false and everyone's an asshole"
What I'm saying is that finding love is hard. Very Very hard.
A "perfect" soulmate doesn't exist, and most of the times what you call love it's a long list of differences and experiences.

Why is it harder for a mtf? Well, You probably just have a smaller group of people to work with.
That's why I think transitioning is probably the most isolating thing to do. Sure, Now you can look at yourself in the mirror in the morning and be happy with it, but you're in one of the smallest sub groups of the globe.

Anyway, there's not much to say, Just keep living outside, eventually it will happen.
Crying on a board full of toxic peoples and loners isn't probably the best thing.

>>29896144

That's bitterly sweet anon. Be safe you two, There's an anon who hopes for ya.
>>
File: care for a ride.png (307 KB, 528x362) Image search: [Google]
care for a ride.png
307 KB, 528x362
>delusional tranny fails to realize that no matter how many feel good statements he hears he will never really be looked at as anything but a brain-fucked weirdo who only has appeal to fetishists
It's a tough pill to swallow I'm sure but you need to accept the fact that you're not actually a woman, and never will be. Even if you can't bring yourself to admit that reality, at least understand that nobody really thinks of you as a woman, least of all normal, mentally stable men.
>>
>>29896233

And, you're not going to provide one shred of evidence for such an enormous claim?
everyone is a sociopath? No exceptions?
Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>29896235
>Sure, Now you can look at yourself in the mirror in the morning and be happy with it, but you're in one of the smallest sub groups of the globe.
Not OP but I don't give a shit about the size of my subgroup. Everyone within my "subgroup" is a sordid and filthy excuse for a human being anyway.
>>
>>29896233
ok kant calm down
>>
>>29896218
>finding men
Men are all over the place.

However, ahem, your list of demands:
A man who is sane
A man who wants a tranny
A man who has a job
A man who has friends
...and things (you weren't specific about what kind of things)

A sane man who wants a tranny probably reduces your pool of suitors to statistically insignificant numbers. But ignoring that, wouldn't a well adjusted guy want a normal woman.
>>
>>29896218
>but harder in other ways. like finding men.
finding men is as hard as (a metaphor for something that is easy)
you really want one, start by saying where you're from/at.
>>
>>29896255

How about the phenomenon where the prisoner's dilemma manifests itself in so many ways, which is basically 90% of game theory?

And fuck you, no one hurt me. I just don't fellate random passers-by like you do. If you think human magnanimity is so great then explain why people are starving in wealthy nation-states.

Your idea of altruism must have been divined from shitty anime and severe loneliness.
>>
>>29896218
Why wouldn't Chad exist IRL? Biologically it makes sense. They don't need to commit to girls, because they can get as many girls/fuckbuddies as they want. And that is exactly the problem you're having?

You'd probably find a decent bf if you just avoid Chads. Find the normal guy with a job, but who has never had gf before because of bad luck or whatever.
>>
OP could find herself a robot she likes and trusts and try to fix him and make him sane.
But right now it seems like she's the one who needs someone to be strong for her... :/
>>
>>29896267
the other problem is that even if a guy ticks these boxes there may be a social stigma for him around dating a tranny, that he may rather avoid.

His family/friends may not be cool with it and therefore any relationship will be built on a bed of bad-feelings.
>>
>>29896218
he is right, you are nothing but a sextoy until you shrivel and dry up during your late twentys. the only people who would want you just want you as a cocksleeve, but you are unsuitable for any type of meaningful relationship just because your whole personality revolves around being a tranny
>>
>>29895426
major bait but if not at least ur not ignored u dumb whore
>>
>>29896313
>And fuck you, no one hurt me.
I'm having a hard time believing that, anon. It's okay, you can open up. We're all friends here.
>>
>>29896342
Why so mean?
Shrug it off, OP.
>>
>>29896267
>A sane man who wants a tranny probably reduces your pool of suitors to statistically insignificant numbers. But ignoring that, wouldn't a well adjusted guy want a normal woman.
Basically this, OP. You want a curveball thrown like a fast ball. Any chad who's down for a transwoman is going to have a reason for doing so.

No man is going to be like "hmm, well they are anatomically similar in the brain, it was just poor luck that their 46th chromosome was a gimpy Y instead of an X!" when they have to also eat the cost of
>explaining to their peers why they are with a transwoman
>the effect on image that being with a transwoman will have
>disqualification from various social circles

Until trans- and cis- women are exactly the same, this distinction will exist and all normal agents will see partnering with a transwoman as a raw deal.

To become happy, change your expectations, and find someone who meets the more important criteria you have specified. Your normie fantasy is nothing more than that, though.
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48 KB, 400x389
>is it even possible to find a decent bf

Is it even possible to find a decent human being?
>>
i'm done with this thread now. bye.
>>
>>29896363
>I'm having a hard time believing that, anon. It's okay, you can open up. We're all friends here.
The only pain I've suffered is having to endure living in a world where people accept, with welcoming arms, those who abuse and cheat them. I'll only be free of this pain when those oppressed fight back against their oppressors with violent force.
>>
>>29896329
The LGBT and SJWs have made trans unapproachable as well. I've gotten the strong impression from them that no matter what I say or believe, I am a transphobic piece of shit because the rules keep changing. If I offend one accidentally, which is apparently as easily and innocently done as stepping on cracks in the sidewalk, it isn't going to be resolved simply. I have to worry about SJWs doxxing me and trying to get me fired.

Honestly I wouldn't consider it worth the risk.
>>
>>29896313
Oh, and that is enough evidence for such an absolute claim?
Youre the one who made the claim, you have to prove it.
I can see where you're coming from, that self preservation is important, but there are plenty situations where people have put themselves in harms way with no benefit for themselves, which destroys your dismal attitude.
There is pain and suffering in the world, but that isn't all there is, and you're warped if it's all you can focus your attention on.
is empathy a lie? When I've cried in sympathy for my loved ones loss, was it to benefit myself? You don't fucking know these things, so don't pretend,.
>ad hominem attack based on assumptions not rooted in any evidence

Ya, fuck off.
>>
>>29896384
>Is it even possible to find a decent human being?
People are generally decent when their needs are met. The problem is that few robots, if any, have their needs met, so we're an ornery bunch.
>>
>>29896384
>Is it even possible to find a decent human being?
Of course not. What sheltered fantasy world have you been living in?
>>
>>29896427

Finding a loyal bf is genuinely impossible for the average woman, why? Women are attracted to men who are not loyal.
>>
>>29896256

My bad, Phrased that terribly.

You can agree that it's surely a smaller number of people that are likely to like you, after you do something like that?

Yes, You can go the "I don't need no one to like me" way, and that's fair. Afterall, you're the person you spend most time with.
I don't pretend to understand the pain of a transexual, as your difference/problem/desease has not a real cure.
(Don't take it the wrong way, but that's just reality, given that a girl is a girl because not only a organ, that a transexual can't (yet, hopefully) Have. (I could be wrong on that, I don't know how science is doing) But even because of a long list of memories and life experiences. A girl will have memories of a girly childhood, for example. And as past's is what makes the human, you're not going to get it.)
But I've been not happy about myselfe for long, and I kinda know how it feels to see trash in the mirror, so I can see your point of view.

(And well, this is only like, my opinion man. I could be wrong)
>>
> easy to get laid

I know there are quite a bit of trannies on Tinder but dudes are actually fucking them? How thirsty can you get? Fuck this degenerate society.

It shouldn't even be easy for you to get laid at all you disgusting freak.
>>
>>29896417
its not that

its that your parents and friends will think your dating a man in a dress after having assumed you were straight your entire life.

its like being a straight guy who has to come out as gay. most straight guys don't want to have to come out
>>
>>29896458
>It shouldn't even be easy for you to get laid at all you disgusting freak.
You underestimate the willingness of man to put his peepee in all things warm and mobile.
>>
>>29896467
Nah, I get that. I'm adding this in on top of that.
>>
>>29896426
>is empathy a lie? When I've cried in sympathy for my loved ones loss, was it to benefit myself? You don't fucking know these things, so don't pretend,.
I'm sure it felt real. However, there is a reason you cried in sympathy for your loved one's loss and not some random stranger's loss. The reason is that the self is more important than the group in the prevailing mode of thinking.

I can't logically see this as being treated as anything other than an economic game. True empathy would require seeing others exactly as yourself and your agency meaning less than the collective power of the group you belong to, which is clearly not the case.

In any case, I'm sorry for bringing you down if that is what has transpired. I'm sure your feelings were sincere and that you honestly cared. I'll stop being a dick anyway since it brings little hope to OP's case.
>>
>>29895426
Being MtF probably isn't helping, but there are plenty of cis girls who have the exact same complaint you do. And it's always because they have a shitty sense of attraction and go after the wrong kind of guys, or they do so because they're simply desperate for the validation and don't have the self-respect to find someone who appreciates them.
>>
>>29896515
No, I understand, you seem to have mistaken me as a blind optimist, that isn't the case.

I try to look at the world in the most skeptical way possible. I see no reason why people can't be "decent" as op had said without thinking of themselves first.

Its in the foundation of many principles and foundations we have set up in this world, regardless if sociopaths in power have strayed from them.

1 in 25 people display these traits you have mentioned, and until professionals change their mind and declare that every human is naturally egoistic, I won't believe you.
>>
You're a mentally ill degenerate and you want an sane upstanding bf?
Seems like an unequal relationship, what would a decent guy want with a tranny?
>>
>>29896635

Not just a decent guy, he Must be 6'3, rich, handsome etc etc.

The delusion of the female mind is boundless
>>
>>29896635
>Seems like an unequal relationship
Why would anyone want equal relationships?
>>
>>29896635
I don't get where OP is coming from. Completely unrealistic expectations. If I had to pick any one thing from that long list of things, it would just be a job. He could be crazy, a hikki, no friends, uggo, but as long as he could provide then at least we could make a life for ourselves. Utility is the core function of a dude (as fucked up as that might be.) And you know, coddling him in his down time is supposed to be his reward.
>>
File: NEVEREVEREVER.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
NEVEREVEREVER.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>29896718

>Says man must have his utility
>Can't even provide female utility
>>
>>29895805

You're by definition not sane, lad.

gb2>>>>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>29896728
Well no, I can't make babies. But I can cure the common case of loneliness, cold bed, never used kitchen, yadda yadda. I guess I could raise a surrogate, or a kid he already had. Hell I'm even qualified to teach the little booger.
>>
>>29896757

Why even answer them. Don't feel the trolls miss.

You're not a gal, but "close enought" is close enought for many dudes.
>>
>>29896689
anyone who doesnt plan on dieing at age 60 in a heartattack
>>
>>29896689
Exactly, everyone always wants a good partner.
So why would a decent guy go for a tranny when he could have a perfectly fine qt gf.?
>>
>>29896814
What you are saying, is that that qt gf should have a good job, and take turns in being the penetrating part.
>>
>>29895426
>pretend to be gender whose sole purpose is to be used by men
>why am I being used by men?
BTW love isn't real.
>>
Honestly I'd be willing to date a mtf girl. I am more than decent and women are just fucking retarded and it's pointless even trying to keep up a relationship with them.
But the fact that you even made an autistic thread like this one and you keep arguing with these degenerates makes me think that all trannies are fucking retarded and/or insane as well.
Maybe I'm just meant to be alone.
>>
>>29896884
>all trannies are fucking retarded and/or insane as well.
They are, but not for the reason you listed. Becoming a tranny is a sure sign they arent right in the head
>>
>>29896884
Everyone is insane. It's called future shock.
>>
>mtf
>hate myself so much
>desperately want nothing more than to be able to be a normal dude and get a gf
>can't get over the crippling desire to be a girl
you faggots seriously don't know how good you have it
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8l85quS5k1sr3ly0.png (127 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8l85quS5k1sr3ly0.png
127 KB, 500x371
>>29896924

>desperately want nothing more than to be able to be a normal dude and get a gf

I feel you mate. This anon wants a quiet life too. Too bad, said the brain.
Why Normality is such an hard thing?
>>
>>29895805
You aren't sane, you are mentally ill to even think of becoming a tranny, fucking degenerates I swear.

Remember, the only one who is crazy is the man who thinks he is sane.
>>
>>29896718
This is the core flaw of women and trannies in general when it comes to finding love. They condition their 'love' instead of allowing love to develop naturally. When you assign artificial requirements to it, you lose the concept of love and begin looking for a tool to fix your needs instead. Love isn't what someone can do for you and if you're taking that approach, you shouldn't be surprised when you end up with broken encounters where guys don't end up loving you.
>>
>>29895426
I would hold you and talk to you, but I'm also really into choking and have a hard time expressing my emotions.
>>
>>29895426
Well are you fine with cuddling in bed? Romantic Candlelight dinners on the porch? I can love a mtf, all I need is love in return.
>>
File: 1467662048328.png (84 KB, 572x572) Image search: [Google]
1467662048328.png
84 KB, 572x572
>>29895426

I would spend my life with an Mtf. Assuming she's cute and we get well togheter.

I see nothing wrong about it... Everyone got their tastes, I guess?
>>
end it all, OP.
fucking faggot
end yourself you deserve to die
conform or die
>>
File: 1468309371690.png (568 KB, 630x807) Image search: [Google]
1468309371690.png
568 KB, 630x807
>>29895426
I dunno op, ive got a trans gf i love and care for. I like cuddling even more than her, to the point where shes almost annoyed by it.. I hope to marry her some day.
>>
File: 635815245181197656.png (15 KB, 88x100) Image search: [Google]
635815245181197656.png
15 KB, 88x100
>>29897054

You live a sad life. Look inside yourselfe, not outside, mate.
Tranquility is within you.
>>
>>29897071
Shut the fuck up you flaming faggot beta cuck.
There is only war in the hearts of true MEN.

REAL MEN. WITH REAL MAN CHROMOSOMES.
LOK'TAR AGNAR
>>
>>29895426
OP it's going to be ok. The world is slowly but surely looking at mtf more normally and you will definitely find someone who loves you. I would date a mtf if I found one that liked the same things as I did. I guess like in every relationship, you just kinda get lucky
>>
File: 1468244184252.jpg (35 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1468244184252.jpg
35 KB, 480x720
>>29895426

>mtf
>implying you're actually female
>implying you being "mtf" isn't just a fetish taken too far
>implying people can be satisfied with people who aren't satisfied with themselves.
>implying someone will pity you enough to see you as a real woman
>implying a tranny could even come close to fufilling the position of a woman or mother for that matter.

think again senpai.
>>
>>29897085

And then?
When There will be nothing to war?
or when you'll be the one to die?

Will it be worth it?

Peace, my mate.
>>
File: 1468316508440.png (673 KB, 792x510) Image search: [Google]
1468316508440.png
673 KB, 792x510
I want to be a cute girl like kiwi.
>>
>>29897121
after all the faggots and unwanteds are gone there can be peace.
until then holy jihad
>>
File: IT.WAS.THE.JEWS.jpg (140 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
IT.WAS.THE.JEWS.jpg
140 KB, 800x820
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DON'T PEOPLE LOVE ME :((((((((((((((((( I MAY WANT TO CUT OFF MY DICK BUT I'M NORMAL!BEING A TRANNY IS NORMAL,I PROMISE,IF YOU LOVE ME LIKE MY FACEBOOK POSTS AND FOLLOW MY TUMBLR.
Huh,I wonder who's behind this thread.
>>
You're on the same level as pretty severe schizophrenics. Not all schizophrenics are single but not many people have the patience to deal with the mentally ill. And usually if they do, it's because they're fucked up too.

Probably should've got therapy instead of being sucked into 'trans culture' and fucking yourself up over a delusion desu.
>>
>>29895426

You'll be able to find dashing gentlemen such as this one if you try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys
>>
>>29895426
Well, it is not impossible, but I wouldn't date a promiscuous woman and much less a promiscuous mtf.
If you're not a slut that atleast gives you some extra points over the average woman but based on your post, you sound like a roastie.
>>
File: RarePepe001.jpg (93 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe001.jpg
93 KB, 400x388
>>29897181
>>29897190

THIS
thank you, fellow alpha/s/
>>
>>29895956
People here don't have jobs and friends is what they are implying, have you ever been to this board before?
>>
What did you seriously expect/want people to say when you made this thread? You're perfect just the way you are and prince charming will arrive any day now? Kill yourself you braindead science experiment
>>
>>29895956
Why are you wearing a suit to a birthday
party?
>>
>>29897144
Damn, that's really good. How much did it cost?
>>
>>29897274
Just hormones senpai.
>>
File: fading.gif (904 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
fading.gif
904 KB, 500x280
feeling so emo tonight.

there's nothing wrong with having standards
>>
>>29897286
A little bit better eye makeup and that's pretty much passing.
>>
>>29895426
not until transition fully complete
Don't count on it
>>
>>29895426
>it's easy to get laid, but it's always loveless and never lasts
Have you tried not being a whore?
>>
File: 608114834.gif (999 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
608114834.gif
999 KB, 500x269
>>29895426

Quit taunting and corrupting my robrothers with your role-playing nonsense.

They have enough daily grief to deal with without being misled by people pretending to be people pretending to be something they are not.

Malicious incubi that prey upon the desperation, hopelessness and loneliness of pariahs are some of the lowliest creatures alongside succubi, those who imitate either are equally useless.

Seek therapy, drugs, death, whatever.

I could not care less about what you do, just be gone from here, parasite.
>>
>>29895426
>I only want Chad, not those beta creeps, aaah~ I want a Chad bf ahh ahhh~

Typical tranny.
>>
>>29895426
Yeah I think so, if it was me though you'd have to be happy to be used as a sex object too though as that's how I would treat any other girl and most need to be treated like that some of the time. Try meeting people doing the things you enjoy. Remember that you would still be getting fucked all the time if you were a normal girl, that's what your holes are for, it's part of life.
>>
>>29895575
So you mutilated your body for the sake of your fetish *and* embraced the tumblr mentality to avoid coming to terms with it?

Gee, I wonder why nobody wants to be around you.
>>
I understand the trans hate but don't understand it at the same time. As long as the individual isn't actually terrible/crazy I don't see the merits in judging a person just based on whether they are trans or not, especially on the internet where only words really matter.

On the other hand I think it's quite fair for males to have standards (ie, having the transperson look like their gender) just like almost everyone else.
Personally if I were to date a mtf she'd definitely would have to be passing although I think I'm lenient on that aspect. I wouldn't mind pre or post op though, call me a faggot or not.
>>
File: sadness late at night.png (273 KB, 1899x695) Image search: [Google]
sadness late at night.png
273 KB, 1899x695
>>29895426
You're on r9k. Regardless of being trans, your chances of finding """love""", or even another human who would tolerate your presence, is already very fucking small.

Sorry m8.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (10 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
10 KB, 263x192
>>29895854
This.

Is it even possible for women to feel love for a man?
>>
>>29895909
>is insane
>wants to date a sane person
>wonders why they don't stick around

Found your problem OP
>>
>>29902526
>Is it even possible for women to feel love for a man?
It's possible for your cat to love you, but if you stop feeding it, then it's not going to stick around. Why do you think trannies seek to become like women; they already think like women. They'll be just as much a parasite, only their standards are lower. Often times much lower. You're all a bunch of romantics, anyway. A hundred years back, going to the dawn of our history, coupling and marriage were a practical matter. Anybody could unconditionally love a NEET, but where's that going to get them. The second somebody rolls up and says, hey I'm not quite as compatible but I'm happy to keep you from starving to death, the choice becomes a non-choice. Love is for books, and for the rich sons of medieval lords.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.