[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this end it robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: 1393689280316.jpg (255 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
1393689280316.jpg
255 KB, 800x609
I got this so far
10 tradeas 36MG
19 Ambiem 12.5mg
33 ritalin 10mg
10 ml of clonazepam (2.5gr x 1ml)
Can this make me a free man forever?
>>
>>29895398
Give it a month. Try to fix one thing about your life in that time. If it doesn't work, dose yourself into oblivion.
>>
>>29895398
no.

taking a bunch of stimulants won't do anything.

and it takes over 2000mg of Ambien to even get close.
>>
>>29895398
No, even taking all of that most likely won't kill you, it'll just be really unpleasant.

A pharmaceutical overdose, if you want it to be both reliable and peaceful, generally needs a few grams of a CNS depressant combined with alcohol as a potentiator, plus a strong anti-emetic to prevent vomiting after you pass out.
>>
>>29895484
what if a have a lot of quetiapine? and some of that alcohol for curing
>>
>>29895606
need about 14 grams of seroquel.

best chance is saving up your klonopin for a couple months and then drinking a lot and take the rest of the pills.

still is going to be miserable.
>>
>>29895606
Sorry man, although I'm dead inside like everyone else here, I'm not far gone enough yet to want some poor anon's suicide on my conscience.
>>
>>29895398
Dont ask here, people will lie and tell you its not enough to get you to think other wise. Go to the chan with the 8 and look for the suicide board. Those are fools who will never steer you wrong when it comes to suicide.
>>
If you take a few of those ritalin you might not feel like becoming an hero, anon. At least for a little while.
>>
>>29895643
i got 30 150mg. so thats it?
>>
>>29895678
You're right that people bullshit about this, but in this case it's genuinely true that none of that shit will kill him, he doesn't have nearly enough of it.
>>
>>29895684
then the anxiety fucks me up. think im ready. Is that all i need?
>>
Pkease only you guys can help me
>>
>>29895703
He has 330 mg of ritalin. That is definitely enough for a potential heart attack.
>>
>>29895738
That's a horrible way to go though, I assume the OP wants a peaceful death without much suffering
>>
>>29895703
yep.

the fact that he doesn't know that depressants/benzos plus alcohol is the easiest/sure way, really shows op has no clue.
>>
>>29895712
Yeah, that should be all you need. When you start feeling like shit because you're coming down you can take a few milligrams of the clonazepam to ease yourself and get to sleep. It's a temporary solution but a solution nevertheless. Try to enjoy yourself even if it's only for a time, thoughts of suicide can wait until you wake up from your benzo induced slumber.
>>
>>29895738
lol no, you'll just stay up for a week and sweat a bunch.

people regularly take 200mg
>>
>>29895738
tradea is also methylphenidate
>>
>>29895799
klonopin doesn't do much for me, after coming down from a casual use of a stimulant (coke, mdma, etc) 10mg of klonopin or xanax doesn't do shit for me.
>>
>>29895751
not really. i just wanna sleep im tired
My parents will be awake in 3 hours
>>
>>29895753
i dont have alcohol, its 3 a.m
maybe ill try drinking the one for med use only
>>
If you're gonna off yourself with drugs, do your research proper. No point waking up in your vomit unable to move for 72 hours to call emergency services. Worst case scenario, you'll just hurt some organ or become a vegetable.

Stuff like fentanyl are surer ways to an hero. Or some combination of opioids, benzos and alcohol that will surely cause you to stop breathing.

NEVER just take huge loads of random crap.
>>
>>29895891
Dude I'm not bullshitting you, it isn't COMPLETELY impossible that taking that shit will kill you, if you're lucky or you have weak heart or something. But most likely it won't and you'll just give yourself a really bad week.
>>
>>29895872
Ambien is for sleeping, that should do the trick. You'd be using it for it's intended purpose too. I have a feeling you'll feel a lot better after you get some sleep.
>>
>>29895906
>fentanyl

as if the average (what seems to be non american) robot has access to fentanyl
>>
>>29895960
this

(original killyrselffag)
>>
>>29895964
Yeah I'm always so envious of how easy it seems to be to get drugs in the US. I live in NZ and you can't get fucking anything good except weed, because being an island makes it so easy for customs to control imports.
>>
so what robots do after they failed again?
shloud i take the ritalin and then the whole bottle of clonazepan to send to sleep?
>>
>>29895964

You can literally get it home delivered in many countries with some btc. But of course we don't know his market.
>>
>>29896018
It's up to you, really. If I were you I'd take ~60mg of the methylphenidate and then come down with ~4mg clonazepam a few hours later, the most advisable course of action is probably to take a couple ambien and sleep it off. You don't have to go crazy with it.
>>
>>29896018
that amount of klonopin won't do shit.

it's literally the usual prescribed dosage.
>>
>>29896189
no, im just trying to go to sleep
>>
>>29896225
take the ambien you mong.
>>
>>29896225
You should look into therapy as well my man, thought I'd throw that out there
>>
Guys, I have a severe sore throat. Swollen tonsils, swollen flap things behind and above the tonsils, swollen uvula, back of the throat is raw as fuck. This is day 3 of it. Still no white spots on the tonsils or back of the throat. Just really red and the veiny. No runny nose or cold or anything. It must be a virus. This one is the most horribly painful sore throat I have ever had. I took hydrocodone and it didn't work for it. Made me tired but did nothing for the pain. Earlier I woke up sick of the pain and desperate. I found ibuprofen in the medicine cabinet but it's the liquid grape flavored children's kind. It said 1 tsp. = 100mg ibuprofen so I took 8 tsp. worth. It feels a bit better now. Still hurts but not as bad. Is there anything even more effective than ibuprofen that will knock out the throat pain entirely? The hydrocodone was great for my abscess, it removed all of the pain but it doesn't do a goddamn thing for the throat and tonsil area.
>>
>>29896591
have you had glandular fever yet?
>>
>>29896624
I looked that up and I don't think I've ever had it. It doesn't sound like what I have now, though. There have been no fevers, chills, any of those symptoms. My throat is just sore and hurts really bad. Every swallow is an ordeal I have to mentally prepare myself for, like ripping off a sticky band aid but worse. Can't even drink water without terrible pain.
>>
>>29896404
i am in therapy
>>
>>29896709
extreme lethargy would be the main indicator.

you probably just have a nasty flu (in pac west america this was going around, ended up having sinus congestion/itchy throat for two months)
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.