[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question Why don't you just lie? Just tell a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1467921816774.gif (2 MB, 410x235) Image search: [Google]
1467921816774.gif
2 MB, 410x235
Serious question Why don't you just lie?

Just tell a girl you're rich or have a cool education or whatever it takes to get in her pants

Here's a tip: don't be yourself because you're fucking boring loser
>>
File: 1450797879646.jpg (44 KB, 404x405) Image search: [Google]
1450797879646.jpg
44 KB, 404x405
I told a girl I had a job and it worked.
>>
>>29895252

Does Goku tell lies?

What about Frieza?
>>
>I'm not an autist believe me
>so what's your favorite music
>i-it's anime music
>spills spaghetti on her dress
>trips on cape
>the shurikens fall out of my sleeves
>cry into a puddle of my own piss
>>
>>29895316
Goku definitely not, he's mentally a toddler
>>
That's stupid. They don't actually give a fuck.

I don't say anything about myself. I try to get them talking. After they've been talking about themselves for a while, they wanna know about you and when you withhold information about yourself they'll start doing things to "win" the information (like sucking your dick).

Then it's fun cause you'll tell them something completely neutral about yourself and they'll go crazy. If you tell the same girl the same thing before she's begging for it or after it will make a huge difference.
>cool my brother plays guitar too *nods and goes silent*
as opposed to
>omg you play guitar? I can't believe it! My brother plays too. I love guys who play guitar
>>
>>29895406
Yeah but if you don't play guitar, you say that you do, that's what I was implying

Then you just move on to the next girl when you're out of lies
>>
>trying to trick us into talking and interacting with THEM
>>
File: 1467151557703.jpg (45 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
1467151557703.jpg
45 KB, 500x471
>>29895252
I would try if I could even look a girl in the eyes
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.