[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its almost time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1466655883911.png (236 KB, 386x399) Image search: [Google]
1466655883911.png
236 KB, 386x399
Gonna kill myself in 4 months any suggestions on how i should spend the last few months of my life??.
>>
>november
>not december
>>
>>29894780
No December.
>>
explain why perhaps
>>
>>29895171
I hate this fucked up normie world & i have no love no life so i am just done with this earth.
>>
>>29895416
Explain without being an underage idiot please.
>>
Where and how, anon?
>>
Are you a femaIe?
>>
Do whatever you want,do what you always wanted to do. its your life and you only get one. Who knows maybe doing everthing you really wanted to do will let you see life in a new way and cause you to rethink things. Look around life can suck but its also amazing, its amazing that anything exists at all and I for one am glad for it.
>>
>>29895445
No i am not anon.
>>
Remember to get /fit/ before you kill yourself.
>>
Go for the high score
>>
>>29894780
Write a note saying "live" and then put it in a drawer with the gun next to it. Spend these last few months socializing and eventually find the woman of your dreams. Have her move in with you. Eventually days will turn into months, maybe years if your lucky. Once you two have married and decided to move out you will find the note and gun in the drawer. You will read the note and you will tell yourself "I sure did anon, I sure did". You will then throw the gun away and live your life with your family.
>>
Godspeed, anon. Hopefully I'll follow in a couple years. Just want for my parents to be able to see me graduate uni.
>>
File: 94c.png (471 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
94c.png
471 KB, 680x453
>>29895474
I love this pasta

Oreganuiy
>>
>>29894780
>i should spend the last few months of my life??.
plz go into area 51 and post the 4chan wtf is inside. please anon
>>
>>29894780
Blow all your money on gambling booze and whores obviously

Go out in a way that makes the news- blow up a normie holy site.
>>
Sell off everything you own and travel to a desired location, get a nice hotel, get wasted and do something reckless. Best of luck
>>
>>29895543

>things that will never happen
>written by 'Anon'
>directed by 'Anon'
>special thanks 'Anon'
>>
>>29895619
If you want, the directors cut will have an extended ending where he goes ballistic and takes his family with him
>>
If it were me, I'd pick the person in each country who most deserved to die (and who I could plausibly kill) and the kill them while video taping it. Do it on periscope.
>>
>>29895543
>throwing the gun away
>now that he has something to protect
oh shit nigger what are you doing.jpg
>>
>>29894780
But anon, if you kill yourself you'll never get to see God-Emperor Trump save the white race

Come on man, stay with us.
Do it for the memes
>>
>>29895778

>being a paranoid Americuck
>>
>>29894780
just bee yourself

das ist originell
>>
>>29895796
Not even American. What kind of fantasy land do you live in where there is no crime?
>>
OP, if we raised some money for you, could we convince you to stay with us?

What if we hired you a prostitute or something?
>>
>>29895893
That sounds very generous i appreciate it but i think i will mange with the small amount of money i do have also about the whole prostitute thing good idea though i am not so sure at the same time.
>>
>>29894780

> What to do with the last 4 months of my life?

> Get a girlfriend
> Get a job
> Get paid
> Build up a life for yourself and your offspring

I've seen people do it in less time
>>
Go for the high score, my mate. Good luck
>>
>>29894780
Do things you have never done before and see wether you still wanna kill yourself, if so go ahead.
>>
>>29894780
You wont do it op, if you were truly ready to die this thread wouldn't have been made.
>>
>>29895793
lift a weight for 15 minutes, jack off, have a cigarette and think about this.
>>
>>29896889
Go ahead & think whatever false opinion you want i do not care.
>>
>>29896937
You wouldn't have replied if you didn't care.
>>
File: asofjuegujbheg.jpg (50 KB, 619x344) Image search: [Google]
asofjuegujbheg.jpg
50 KB, 619x344
>>29894780
Why delay it? Do it now.

t.original comment
>>
>>29894780
Blow up the Jesus statue in Brazil
>>
Write an autobiography and post it here.
>>
>>29894780
Stop being an angsty 20 year old and grow a pair.
>>
>>29894780
You probably won't OP
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.