[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, I need help. I'm tired of trying to deal with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1433027468128.png (387 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1433027468128.png
387 KB, 750x750
Robots, I need help. I'm tired of trying to deal with my quite clear to me mental illness on my own.

But I honestly don't know who to go to for this. I've got a job I need to go to and part of the rent to pay; I can't let my friends down by failing to deliver on that. They've helped me out a lot, probably kept me from offing myself.

As imagined poorfag here, And being a white male I don't know any options for support. I don't want to worry my roommates but I suppose I'll eventually have to tell them of an appointment or something..

Anything anyone can lend a hand with, please, help a robot out...I don't want to be like this anymore.
>>
>>29894726
Grin like an idiot and brute force your way through social interactions.
Try buying some 5-HTP or Adrafinil online.
Drink lots of water.
>>
>>29894754
It's been like that for several years already senpai. I don't know how much longer I can stand to just 'fake it till I make it'

I'll look up whatever 5-HTP/Adrafinil is...But I might need something more..professional.
>>
>>29894790
Adrafinil is the legal cheapo form of modafinil which helps with motivation and wakefulness.
5-HTP boosts serotonin like SSRIs without a lot of the shitty effects.

I don't know what kind of illness you have but I wouldn't expect much from therapy.

Still if you believe something can cure you, there's a good chance it will because placebo.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.