[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I talk to shy artsy tumblr girls on tinder? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
How do I talk to shy artsy tumblr girls on tinder? I don't think a pick up line would work on them. They're the only girls I match with and I think they're pretty qt most of the time but I don't know what to talk about.

inb4
>on tinder
>'''''''''shy''''''''''
>>
>>29894646
artsy, indie, preppy, hippie, ditsy, smarty
all girls have one thing in common OP
and that is love for dick
>>
>>29894666
you're right but i still have this whole beta mentality of "some girls are special and different!!!" ingrained into my brain
>>
"hey bby"
70% of those girls have daddy issues you just need to assure dominance
>>
>>29894686
I was just thinking about that actually. They really do have daddy issues. That explains the militant feminism.

This girl I'm talking to is into this "Melanie Martinez" singer who's basically just marketing daddy/little girl fetish shit to teenagers. Look her up and you'll see what I mean.

Sucks though because I'm the opposite of a dad. I'm an 18 yo ottermode twink.
>>
>>29894756
>ottermode
yeah that's good, you got the physical thing down
you don't have to really do much to exploit daddy's little sex toy, just pretend you buy into her bullshit and bring up some highbrow shit that makes her feel inferior
you will be insta-daddy at that point
>>
Name drop some shitty indie bands. Mac Demarco and Vampire Weekend are two go tos for me. Ask if she wants to smoke a bowl in her room and watch pulp fiction or wes anderson or some shit like that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.