[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shave eyebrows and hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1393651761270.png (203 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1393651761270.png
203 KB, 320x400
Any robot done this before?
feeling super depressed but i just cant get the idea of cutting my hair, dont really know why i used to love it. any tips?
>>
a playlist could help. last time i recorded the whole proces
>>
i've shaved my eyebrows 4 times

i always do it when i'm at rock bottom and just want to completely give up for a few months, it's a way to bring even more pain to myself so i can crush any hope i might be holding on to

i shave my hair all the time though, sometimes i shave it so i look like an old man to punish myself even more
>>
Did you just watch pink Floyd the wall?
>>
>>29895119
no but been listening wish you were here like 5 times and dark side of the moon other 5
>>
File: 1406769766382.png (139 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1406769766382.png
139 KB, 500x375
10 tradeas 36MG
19 Ambiem
33 ritalin
10 ml of clonazepam (2.5gr x 1ml)
>>
>>29894593

I used to do this when I got depressed as a kid, now that Im older my hair is actually falling off on its own, I regret not appreciating it when I still had it...
>>
So why people got the need to fuck their shit up?
>>
shaving your eyebrows will make you look weird as fuck. why would you do that>
>>
>>29895119
ugh the nipple shave scene still makes me cringe
>>
>>29895275
stop spamming and find a non pussy method already.
>>
>>29895485
was a mistake.
im so confused sorry
>>
>>29894593
Shaved my head, eyebrows off when I graduated HS, Nair'd the rest of my body hair
Dad tossed all my stuff and called police to remove me from the house
Drifted around a long time, doing handyman type jobs and moving from place to place
Kept my brows shaved for 10 years
Finally started college, got a degree and a great job
Let everything grow back, hair is gone, head hair looks like a Catholic Monk, just a fringe, and my huge thick brows, just whisps of hair
Shave it but the brows might not come back
Best thing about being really thin and hairless, a lot of women think you have Cancer and want to have sex, might be your last lay, so, somethings worked out well
>>
Don't shave your eyebrows dude they take too long to grow back and nobody will shut up about it.

Just shave in between if you get a unibrow. Leave the rest of them alone.
>>
>>29896555
i dont go outside my fellow robott
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.