[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to punk rock show at bar alone >got made fun of by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: berserkpepe.jpg (105 KB, 862x716) Image search: [Google]
berserkpepe.jpg
105 KB, 862x716
>went to punk rock show at bar alone
>got made fun of by a band's lead singer/guitarist for sitting alone and not jumping around like an idiot in a crowd of like 7 people

I just wanted to listen to music and drink beer. I wish I had smashed his face into his amp

At least I got him back after when he came up to me to say "Sorry for fucking with you bro you know how it is haha. So what did you think of the show?" And I just said "Pop punk's not really my thing" and walked away

Since when is making fun of loners punk?
>>
>going outside of your room
I want normies to leave.

Also, I like to think he got a little lost on stage and actually felt bad afterwards about it.
>>
>>29894652
I go to the same alternative bar full of posers in leather every night and sit alone, drink alone, smoke alone, and say nothing to anyone. I am not a normie.

I don't care if he felt bad, he's a cunt and if it wasn't a pussified SJW friendly punk scene where no one fights because they all hug each other after the mosh pits I would have taken the opportunity to break his nose and kick in the bass drum
>>
>>29894554
don't you know that punk rock is all about conformity, my man

fuck the system :^)
>>
>>29894700
only cunts who feel the need to advertise their taste on stupid jackets full of horror movie patches and unreadable band names
everyone's a fucking poser
i don't even like music why do i go to this place
>>
OP was a boy
she was a girl
could I make it any more obviouus?

Punk is by far the gayest, phoniest genre on the planet. If flying solo go to folk music or jazz, at least the yuppies won't try to get heat by jizzing on you
>>
>>29894554
>punk bands
literally the biggest retards in the biz
>>
>>29894554
Remember anon, Green Day went on Broadway. Punk died with Darby Crash. What you witnessed was the Billy Idol version.
>>
>>29894697
he sounds like a douche bag

>tfw punk will never be like it was in the 80s

its alright anon I hear most punk kids today are cell phone addicted hipsters
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.