[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work at grocery store >rude female customer enters my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
>work at grocery store
>rude female customer enters my line
>she doesn't respond when I greeted her, just stares at me
>I didn't say "have a nice day" when I gave her the receipt
>supervisor saw me

>one day later, just got told I'm being fired

Is this legal?
>>
File: 1467343819979.jpg (51 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1467343819979.jpg
51 KB, 500x386
>>29894488
It was probably your stores policy to say have a nice day. Tbh you DESERVE to be fired since you can't even follow that policy let alone be able to handle a rude customer. (But you did give me a kek do thank you)
>>
>>29894488
In what shithole do you live?

In my country i could probably sue them. (if this was the entire story)
>>
>>29894488
I used to work at Kroger, if it even seemed like you didn't like a customer you could get canned. They bend over and let every customer fuck them raw. Our manager let a lady who brought in thousands of coupons (when you're only supposed to be able to use 4, says so on the coupons) not only have hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth of shit for free but since she had so many coupons it was a negative amount we had to pay her money.

Fucking grocery store management are corporate cucks. "Winning this argument is not worth losing a customer and 5000 dollars a year" It is if she never intends to spend that money anyway cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 782x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 782x471
It you're in a right-to-work state you're boned. They can fire you for literally no reason or any reason beyond blatant discrimination. I don't even understand why states like that have probationary periods for new hires.
>>
>>29894488

You always got to give customers the benefit of the doubt. Don't ever take it personally when a customer doesn't acknowledge you or say 'thank you'.

Maybe they are hard of hearing. Maybe they didn't hear you. Maybe you're mute. Maybe they don't feel like making small talk. Maybe t hey don't bother talking to you because they know you're just saying things because it's your job.
>>
>>29894641
>but since she had so many coupons it was a negative amount we had to pay her money.
what the fuck?
God damn, this is some mega cuckholdry
>>
>>29895255
>You always got to give customers the benefit of the doubt. Don't ever take it personally when a customer doesn't acknowledge you or say 'thank you'.

Nah, fuck that shit. When I customer is rude to me, I show them the same attitude.
>>
>>29894488
>is it legal to fire some one for no reason?
in most states yes. but on the bright side youll most likely get disemployent compensation if you apply
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.