[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question r9k, sometimes when I'm horn I feel it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1467772888108.webm (1 MB, 774x580) Image search: [Google]
1467772888108.webm
1 MB, 774x580
Serious question r9k, sometimes when I'm horn I feel it in my butthole, like a weird sensation, I don't really get it. I feel like I want to finger it, but doubt it will feel good.
>>
that's just jesus reminding you the prostate is okay to molestate
>>
>>29894433
Thats whats known as AIDS op.
Nice dubs tho.
>>
File: output_3.webm (2 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
output_3.webm
2 MB, 568x320
>>29894433
>>29894444
It means you want a nice, thick, curved cock to fuck your tight hole.

also check'd
>>
>>29894433
Sauce per favore

originalli
>>
>>29894433
Happens to me too, OP. Especially when i think about dudes.

I have no idea and am totally ignorant to everything to do with this, but I think it may have to do with having an overly sized prostate (something I have, along with everyone else in my family), and most people say I'm weird for feeling it their, so I assume we're special.
>>
>>29894433
Who's this? It's a trap but she's cute
>>
>>29894433
>>29894444
Checkity check yourself before you wreck yourself
>>
>>29894433
I have a question related to OPs question

sometimes after I fap a feel a pain in my butthole, it's not sharp but it's still semi painful. Does anyone else get this? Does anyone know what causes it? Is it normal?
>>
>>29894487
>It's a trap
what gave it away?
>>
>>29894504
Curios about this to
>>
File: 0C196D2.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
0C196D2.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
You have worms op
>>
>>29894591
>Curios about this too
you get that pain too?
at least it isn't just me

do you think it's the prostate pulsing or something? you think the pain would go away if you massage the prostate?
>>
>>29894667
>you think the pain would go away if you massage the prostate?
It's DEFINITELY worth trying
>>
>>29894667
I don't know m8, but I'm going to see a doctor about it.
>>
>>29894693
>I don't know m8, but I'm going to see a doctor about it.

wait you are going to admit to your doctor that you masturbate

what if he tells your parents and laughs at you and then puts you on the city hospital blacklist and punches you in the eye

but actually though when you do you should make a thread or something about what he says because then I can find out too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.