[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I started seeing a girl about a week ago >Spent a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: Lucio3.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Lucio3.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>tfw I started seeing a girl about a week ago
>Spent a few nights at her apartment
>Haven't fucked yet
>Last time I was over she answered the door wearing the shortest workout shorts I've ever seen and a low cut black shirt
>We talk for a bit at her kitchen when she asks if I want to drink a bit
>Have about 4 shots in less than 10 minutes
>She only has about 2
>Watching a movie on her couch
>Kind of cuddling, holding hands a bit, talking
>She ends up getting on top and straddles me
>Starts kissing me, biting my lip and whispering that she wants to fuck me
>Go into full autism mode and make up an excuse that I won't have sex until after a first date
>She tells me she doesn't like my rules and wants to break them
>Ends up getting off me and just cuddles more
>Go to her bed after the movie and cuddle until we fall asleep

What the fuck should I have done? I probably pre came in my pants like five times when she was on top.
>>
File: piss.png (16 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
piss.png
16 KB, 184x184
you fucking pussy. fuck you.

9/10, you fucking triggered me.
>>
>>29894387
>What the fuck should I have done?

Fucked her.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x438
>>29894387
You fuck her.

I really don't see how you could have fucked this so badly. Literally earliest possible convenience you need to slam that pussy.
>>
>>29894387
You are a fucking idiot.
Not only that, but you're a lucky idiot, how the he'll did you even get this girl?
>>
>>29894387
>people like this actually exist

Fuck you
>>
File: 319.jpg (121 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
319.jpg
121 KB, 600x450
>>29894387
>>Go into full autism mode and make up an excuse that I won't have sex until after a first date

There's fucking up.
Then there's fucking up alot.
And then there's what you did OP.
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
1385996003072.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>Taking sex advice from 4chan
>Taking sex advice from r9k
>>
>>29894414
>>29894420
>>29894421
>>29894565
>>29894585
>>29895544

All these robots who have no idea that fucking a girl the first time you hang out is a common test to see if you're worthy of being her bf.

Top fucking kek, no wonder you idiots are still browsing this shithole.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.