[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you accepted traps as the master race of girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 719x960
Why haven't you accepted traps as the master race of girls? They're girls but actually guys so you don't have to deal with roasties
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0

Here you go - why traps are superior.
>>
>>29894331
Because they're literally not women. They're men, pretending to be women.
Sex doesn't equal gender yadda-yadda. Their sex is still male.
>>
>>29894331
Transwomen aren't women. You'd think this was obvious, with their penises and all.
>>
>>29894331
I like roast beef
>>
>>29894331
Look. They should've prepared us for this a long time ago. It should have started in schools. They should have told us since the beginning that our girlfriends might end up having a girlpenis. And that penises aren't gay. Because now, I really, really never expected my girlfriend to have a penis.
>>
File: 608343635.jpg (417 KB, 1682x874) Image search: [Google]
608343635.jpg
417 KB, 1682x874
>Tfw no dog adoring veganmasterrace mtf transcutie bf with whom to spend the seasons' days and nights preparing delicious meals for ourselves and our pupper pack, running around in a gorgeous green grassy eden playing with our puppers, listening to instrumental music of many genres, playing card/board/video games, watching all different types of videos online, reading, learning, philosophizing, theorizing, exercising our minds and bodies working out, strolling with our puppers through parks during day and night alike, sharing an indescribable affection for our puppers and each other, someone who knows empathy and is not a biological female but has greater femininity than one and has the loyalty and individuality of a man
>Tfw my fantasy is only that and will never exist, in neither this life nor another and any others should there be any
>Cannot quickschope myself out of existence with a thought
>Will never be the blissfully unborn child of Grandfather Schopenhauer
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.