[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retail workers/wagecuck Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: gNbeAnV.jpg (114 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
gNbeAnV.jpg
114 KB, 849x565
Anyone else working retail or any other menial low-paying job?
>>
File: 1465873627552.png (604 KB, 980x728) Image search: [Google]
1465873627552.png
604 KB, 980x728
Gotta upgrade to that office assistant tier famalam.

You do less work and the pay is better.
>>
File: 1.jpg (28 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28 KB, 437x501
>police cadet at a college
>get harassed daily by superiors for every miniscule detail
>they justify it by saying it's not personal and they only want me to succeed
>min wage
>I don't even wanna be a cop
>don't even like cops
>stuck here because it looks good on a resume for the job I actually want

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>29894368
What cha trying to be? FBI or something
>>
>shift supervisor for cvs
>$16.21/hour

It's not really 'menial' pay, I think.
>>
>>29894395

Hey CVS. Walgreens here.

>ask customer for their rewards card
>they pull out their CVS card

>customer asks why product isn't ringing up for advertised price
>"it's not on sale this week"
>they give me a CVS ad showing the item on sale
>>
If you strive for nothing else in life it is no one's fault but your own. I work that job too and I suffer for it but I work hard at my private job and pour myself into school.
>>
>>29894392
That's classified :^]

Nah, paramedic, it's just that people in the department have really good connections with the fire dept and by extension paramedics, Sgt is cousin with the fire chief etc etc

But seriously this is the absolute worst job I could think of for a shut in, just show up, get shit on, get a lecture, forced to do pushups pullups etc (im in good shape so its not unbearable but in 90+ degree weather its pretty bad) then go about the day dealing with people who cause trouble
>>
>tfw just started 2nd retailcuck job in addition to 1st retailcuck job b/c need to save up money to buy gun with which to kill self
>>
>>29894479
Just get a loan senpai, what's the point of working hard for money if you're gonna kill yourself, not like your soul will be indebt to the Jews r-right?
>>
>>29894286
work at a grocery store and regularly see the
least-common denominator of shit-tier people.
Today was pretty shitty,a black woman with a
blue tooth was speaking some bastardized
form of English and could not enunciate a
single fucking word she said.As I wasnt aware she was speaking in a blue tooth when she came to my line,my subconscious drifted from "be nice to customers" to "interaction with second-class citizens" and as I was about to get off from my 6 hour shift I just looked at her and asked,"what?" and she looked at me with her bug eyes and sputtered,"I WASNT TALKIN TUH YOOH,AND DONT SEH WHAT DAT ISNT HOW YOU TALK TUH UH CUSTUMUH."
And to think that if any of my managers witnessed this they probably would have looked down on me for not having patience for these retards,funnily enough she bought like 40 packets of koolaid with her purchase and used an EBT card to pay.
>>
>>29894432

haha aren't customers retarded?
I've been with the company for 7 years (i have a lot of prestige) so I don't suck up to customers if they're being a dick, I just throw their sarcasm right back at them. It's great.
>>
File: 1405294677594.jpg (677 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1405294677594.jpg
677 KB, 1680x1050
I work 2 minimum wages jobs. Worked 5am to 7pm today. Now i'm drinking beer at home and listening to Bloodborne soundtrack and autistically gesturing like a zealous maestro at parts that I think are cool.

When will it fucking end.
>>
>>29894477
Damn are you white? Stay safe if you are lol.
>>
>>29894368

Hey you can't be that bummed out. At least you're on track for an actual good job (aka a job you actually want). Unless you get stuck where you are, you aren't really a wagecuck. Wagecucks are the ones that are stuck, getting cucked repeatedly by their shitty low paying jobs and never moving on.
>>
>>29894556
Dude, just get a marketable skill. I was a retail store fuck for 4+ years, I ended up learning social skills, only recently how to talk to women (I'm 26)..

I went back to Community College, and fuck if I didn't escape the self-hating hole. Only just barely because I tried to kill myself a few times (fucked that up too).

I now have an internship, will graduate with a near 4.0, and for the first time in years want to live. Granted, I haven't had sex in 6 years, so I'm a born again incel, but at least I try.

Or that's what I tell myself as I slowly acquire a muttering problem telling myself how much I wish I had just succeeded in dying and how much I hate my fucking self. I'm successful-ish, but still a fucking Robot. Maybe I'll buy a prostitute just for the human connection and weird barriers I've put up for sex...
>>
>>29894336

how does one go about doing so

i work at costco and make $13 an hour but id like a job that dosent seem like a mcjob
>>
File: brink of death.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>customer walks in
>"CAN I HAVE A CHOPPED SALAD WITH BLK TILAPIA
>ok anything else?
>CAN I HAVE EXTRA?
>you want 2?
>NO I WANT EXTRA!
>You want a side?
>CAN I SPEAK TO SOME WHO CAN GIVE ME EXTRA?!?!?!?
>EXTRA WHAT MAM?!?!?
>EXTRA TILAPIA!
Why didnt she just say that from the beginning? REE
>>
Wagecucking is truly the easiest way to lose all forms of empathy.
>>
>>29894689
Yeah I'm the, "whitest cadet in the department"

Fucking hell m8, nigs are chill though, they just crack jokes every so often for their friends

It's on a campus so I doubt anything will happen. Thanks for your concern though
>>
>>29894395

That seems low, I'm a vendor & merchandisers make more than that, same for sales reps
>>
>>29894706
Except I'm not anon, I got chewed out for being "too cocky" today and all I was trying to do was fit in and be confident

He told me if I continue I'm gonna get fired and it'll stay on my permanent record and I won't be able to get a job as a medic, shit fucking blows, I'm just gonna quit so I have a chance, so basically I ended up fucking myself over even more by getting this job

And as for being a wage slave, nothing makes you feel more like a slave than being told how long your hair is allowed to be

Despite being within regulations I was told to cut it multiple times else suffer for it, fucking fags jealous they can't into hair gains, ones bald and the other straight up told me he was jelly
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.