[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is the power of the normies... woah...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: normie power.png (105 KB, 814x605) Image search: [Google]
normie power.png
105 KB, 814x605
So this is the power of the normies... woah...
>>
>>29894131
God fucking damn it

They're going to use this as a reason to go Wii 2.0 and go full fucking casual all over again

I hate normalfags so fucking much
>>
>>29894131
Anon you realize normies literally rule the world right?

robots could never do something this organized, we could never cause something this widespread. That requires social interaction.
>>
>>29894157
Naw m8 Nintendo tasted the blood of the stacies who play Pokemon Go on thier iphone and their is no going back.

>tfw Pokemon Sun/Moon might actually be the last pokemon game released on a handheld console.
>>
File: 1468193557391.png (83 KB, 261x199) Image search: [Google]
1468193557391.png
83 KB, 261x199
>>29894188
God I would love official pokemon games on my phone without having to use emulators
>>
>>29894177
Normies don't rule the world.
The 1% rules the world.
>They can change the rules at any time because all governments are corrupt.
>They pay the normies for their part time slavery, and in turn, the normies make the 1% rich.

>>29894131
That is bad news for anybody that liked Nintendo in its current state. Its likely from here on out they will release more shit mobile games with their characters in them.
Afterall, they only care about money...
>>
File: 1465872558897.jpg (46 KB, 217x197) Image search: [Google]
1465872558897.jpg
46 KB, 217x197
You people act like a bunch of grumpy old men.

The way people play video games is changing, accept it and go a out your business.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.