[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i kill myself thru alcohol looking to end it all with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: thirstythirstythirsty.jpg (35 KB, 514x314) Image search: [Google]
thirstythirstythirsty.jpg
35 KB, 514x314
how do i kill myself thru alcohol
looking to end it all with too much drinking
help me end it all
>>
>>29893773
You'll feel good at first, but then you'll be in agony when your gall bladder and liver start to attack you.

Don't do it like that.

Just get a gun. Quicker and painless.

If you really want to "feel good", then fuck it, you're going to die anyway, do drugs or something.
>>
an alcoholic death is brutal
you piss and shit yourself, bump into things leaving you with bruises that look like you got the shit kicked out of you, bleed out of orifices
>>
>>29893773
It's nearly impossible, the author of Leaving Las Vegas book tried it and failed. The pain will eventually be so severe you won't be able to take any more alcohol and you'll pussy out and get help. Alcoholics who die of liver failures and such have mostly been drinking for decades.
>>
>>29893859
is liver failure painful? can i do it? trying to die over here
>>
>>29893890
You won't be able to handle the pain and pussy out, trust my words. After a week of no food and twenty bottles of liquor you'll call an ambulance or something. People who manage to kill themselves with alcohol have been working on it gradually for a very long time. It's a bad choice of suicide, man.
>>
trust me nigga alcohol poisoning is not fun
t. alcoholic robot
>>
File: 1458539826278.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458539826278.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
>Go out in subzero temperatures
>drink till you freeze to death
It's just that easy
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.