[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you feel that feel but can't cry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: man-crying_2532946b.jpg (60 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
man-crying_2532946b.jpg
60 KB, 620x387
When's the last time you've had a good cry, robots?

I haven't cried in over a year. When i feel sad and on the edgy of crying i feel this 'wall'. I suddenly lose the urge to cry. Will i ever be able express my feelings of sadness like a normal person? Who can relate, what do you do?
>>
When I fucked up my dick making it numb/turtle. Still haven't cured but hopeful it's not permanent. Erections are back but just 70%ish... 1 month 1 week in.
>>
File: 1466057563751.gif (26 KB, 214x255) Image search: [Google]
1466057563751.gif
26 KB, 214x255
Cried like two nights ago. Wasn't even feeling particularly sad, it just hit me like a wave. Felt good though...
>>
File: 1468011273541.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468011273541.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>29893653
Most days. Just sorta break down when I get overwhelmed by depression and have to retreat to the shower for a time.
>>
Antidepressants fuck that up, I've never cried on them.
>>
>>29893840
I want that, i want the wave to hit me already. You know how good you feel after a good long cry, i want that.
>>
>>29894080
Im not taking any antidepressants ive never taken them.
>>
I don't understand how people say they cry a lot.
>"when's the last time you cried?"
>"oh like two days ago"

I just can't fathom that, shit boggles my mind. Moreso when normies say it, especially the guys. That said, I haven't REALLY cried in 20 years when I was 7, and that's just a guess. So maybe something's wrong with ~me~ instead.
>>
>>29894101
Don't worry anon, it'll happen. So much pent up sadness has to come out eventually...
right?
>>
>>29894183
Yea i think not crying for 20 years shapes you. Have you gone to therapist or are you jaded and cynical like me?
>>
File: 1428579201805.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1428579201805.png
21 KB, 357x313
>>29893653
during the 4th
i just laid down in bed when i suddenly just broke
>>
File: 1463972754074.jpg (86 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
1463972754074.jpg
86 KB, 540x675
I used to do it all the time, but I've practiced becoming more stoic. A lot of bad things have happened since then and I haven't shed a tear. It's really strange having this big change, but being so controlled by your emotions is weak behavior.
>>
I cried at the end of Secret Life of Pets because the dogs went home
>>
>>29894281
Feels like im too exposed honestly. I can't shake that feeling off.
>>
Anyone else here overemotional?

>find baby bird fallen out of its nest
>put it back in
>watch baby bird and mother chirp back and forth
>tear up

>fly lands on your shoulder
>instinctively go to chase it away but realize it means no harm and can't bite or sting you in any way and spends its entire life being shooed away
>tear up

>sitting on park bench
>snail crawling across the sidewalk nearby
>normalfag engrossed in their smart phone who isn't looking where they're walking steps on it before I can open my mouth and just keeps on walking
>tear up

I teared up just writing this

What's wrong with me
>>
>>29893653
How often do you lads cry? I think I've cried once in the last two years, possibly even more.Since I think that before my last cry, I was crying over my dog dying back in january of 2012.
>>
>>29894277

I'm just really detached.
>>
>>29893653
Didn't cry but I was emotionally devastated after the movie "Super".
Last time I cried was in 5th grade when I got hit by a car. I'm 18 now.
>>
>>29894296
It seems silly but my last cry was when Naruto ended in the manga last year. It doesn't feel like a wasted cry, i was just so happy for main hero. I predict i'll cry again when BERSERK ends. Hopefully i'll be better by then though.
>>
>>29893653
Recently my eyes tear up whenever I see a scene where someone holds someone else and tell them it's gonna be alright or some similar shit. Haven't been able to properly cry for a good decade I think.
>>
>>29894644

I'm kind of similar... but I get REALLY teary eyes whenever the good guy gains new motivation/power and starts to beat the bad guy. I don't know why this is a trigger for me.
>>
>>29893653
I was crying multiple times every day a couple weeks ago, but now, the same issue just depresses me. It was probably seven years since my last spell of crying when that happened.
>>
>>29894704
you know I just realized reading your reply...on the off chance we ever get friends/gfs to watch movies we're fucked
>omg anon was crying during that totally ordinary boring scene
>I know right what a pussy
>>
im pretty normie and havent cried in like 10 years

im not bitter or anything, i have a good level of empathy

i feel a normal range of emotions but i cant cry. i never feel anything that hard. there's always a part of me saying dont be weak dont be a faggot, it comes from my dad who is a good man. it definitely limits me in relationships but im working on it (emotional availability, i dont think ill be able to cry).
>>
>>29893653

Feel you anon. I Can't remember one time I've cried because of the shit happening in my life.

I cried for stuff like tv series and games. But Irl stuff? nah.

What the hell is wrong with me?
>>
>>29893653
i've never felt the urge to cry in my life it feels like

i don't understand how people cry, how does it work? how does it feel? i don't remember, i haven't cried since i was a baby, and even then my parents said i was a weird kid who never almost never cried or laughed

i just never feel anything whatsoever, i don't know, all i feel is emptiness and depression my entire life, i think i'm sad but really i don't know, if i was sad why don't i cry? am i just too empty? the only thing that i can remember even making me tear up was the its not your fault scene in good will hunting, and it felt like i had time traveled in that moment back to when i was a kid, everything felt so clear, then it faded away
>>
>>29893653
I haven't cried from sadness in years. The last time I can remember was when I was 10 and my cousin died.

I used to cry all the time during arguments with my parents though for some reason. It wasn't just arguments and it wasn't just from being angry/butthurt or whatever because I could argue and banter with friends just fine without crying. For some reason it was like this feeling of hopelessness/unfairness that stemmed from the fact that at the end of the day no matter how well I explained my side of things they were the boss so I would automatically lose. Made me cry from frustration every time. Pretty embarrassing to remember, and it persisted until I was about 14 or 15 too.
>>
Years. I can't remember the last time.

You have to be a pretty big bitch to cry frequently
>>
>>29893653
Friday morning
It sucked crying hurts my face
>>
i used to cry all the time. in my childhood i came home from school every day and cried. even after i stopped leaving home i cried frequently. during the last 2 years i almost never cry at all.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.