[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the WORST THING that ever happened to you? I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: lolshecried.png (374 KB, 510x759) Image search: [Google]
lolshecried.png
374 KB, 510x759
What's the WORST THING that ever happened to you?

I was playing Pacman Goo at the mall today... I put down my tendies for one second to catch a caterpie, and some Chad ran off with em. I didn't see where he went. Later, I saw a homeless eating tendies that looked exactly like mine. Fuck the world.
>>
Ig ot raped.
>>
>>29893600
My parents had sex
>>
File: 1459349274635.jpg (24 KB, 321x306) Image search: [Google]
1459349274635.jpg
24 KB, 321x306
>>29893600
the fuck is that pic
>>
>>29893713
I raped this guy
>>
>>29893600
Lmao what the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>29893600
>pacman goo
what?
>>
>>29893866

dubs

also ikr?
>>
>>29893600
My Speech teacher/coach ended up being a pedophile who was filming his team members using his shower. In hindsight we should have seen how creepy it was that he would let students sleep over his house before tournaments, but at the time he had the trust of all the students, staff and parents. The school mishandled the case badly so he was able to go back to his house and destroy most of the evidence. Only the kids who were directly on the tapes they found were able to get compensation, and i wasn't one of them. All of them paid their way through college with it, and i didn't see a single dime.
>>
>>29893600
parents sliced off the end of my dick
>>
I was born.

whiskey tango foxtrot
>>
Some stoner chick stole my 37c change.

Why do stoner chicks always have short, hairy boyfriends?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.