[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUTISM GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: autism.png (107 KB, 818x602) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
107 KB, 818x602
Just fuck my shit up senpai

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

Tfw known for years that im on the spectrum the process of getting diagnosed as an adult is too long and costly though without insurance. Tfw will always be told by normies that i'm a self diagnosed fake yet they never had to walk a mile in my autistic shoes and deal with the problems I have.
>>
>You scored a total of 19

Whoa. Your score is impressive OP. It seems pretty hard to get it this high...
>>
>>29893676
It used to be worse.. a few years ago when I first took it i think I scored 42 or something.

Ironically i think i'm the normal one and the normies are the ones with the problems ;_;
>>
File: UIA954b5urye1PqHU4ig.jpg (57 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
UIA954b5urye1PqHU4ig.jpg
57 KB, 409x409
>>29893542
scored an 8
feels good
>>
>>29893712
Ok! I think I may have some of the 'tism, but just the social retardation part. None of the physical reactions. And I don't take things too literally. Maybe I can't qualify as autistic.

But if you really have all of those things, you really got to be autistic I would think.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160712-012452.png (297 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160712-012452.png
297 KB, 1440x2560
I think my score is good what do I win senpai?
>>
>>29893824
>tfw monotone and I have an urge to hum is shitty off tune key sometime
>tfw normie wage cuck in law school
>>
>>29893824
You probably aren't on the autism spectrum, just a beta.

The physical reactions are key i think, I have severe social anxiety, general anxiety with somehting like just walking down a busy street, over stimulation effects where things get too loud easily certain fabrics of feel horrible on my skin, legit OCD, stimming which is like personal ticks you have to cope with overstimulation, for me its crack my knuckles then neck then back bones then kneecapsthen toes right after one another sometimes i can get away just with fingers other times i need all of them i also used to do self hand touching and rubbing take deep breaths but it had to be a specific kind so i would take the breath over and over again often until i got it right. My mind just feels full of fuck often. All this and im just aspergers, probably on the heavier side of aspergers but not full on autism or even medium im probably in the high of the low of autism spectrum.

Just having social anxiety isnt spectrum, its just you being a pussy and born with an ugly face (no offense) and ignoring the friends and relationships you already have.
>>
>>29893934
You have it harder than me...
>Just having social anxiety isnt spectrum, its just you being a pussy and born with an ugly face (no offense) and ignoring the friends and relationships you already have.
Harsh. That was unpleasant to read. I do am unattractive and have no confidence. My body language is wrong I don't empathize very well. I don't really know what's wrong with me, but you could be right. I just can't seem to help it. I generally can't hold an ordinary conversation without it being weird. People only tolerate me at work. Kinda wish I had a good excuse for all of that.
>>
>>29894104
Just date younger girls. Act like Duke Nukem would to a dumb 18 year old girl and don't get attached and you'll do fine.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.