[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel Good Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 724x720
>playing Starcarft II
>Protoss, obviously gonna start with a Zealot Rush
>opponent is Terran
>all base, no Unitas
>get chat message
>YOU FUCKING CUNT
>KILL YOURSELF
>GET CANCER AND DIE YOU NO SKILL FAGGOT
>win
Muh dick.
>>
>>29893186
>2
>not brood war
get cancer and die you no skill faggot
>>
>>29893186
I love SC and SC2 but I hate multiplayer. I like building nice bases and then worry about units. You rushfags ruin all the fun.
>>
>was crazy good in uncharted 2 mp
>team deatchmatach, first team to reach 50 kills win
>I do 35/7
>everybody messages me
>my team congratulating enemy team calling me names

better than sex tbqhfm
>>
>>29893186
How many bases? How many gates? What time?
>>
>>29893186
>Playing Starcraft II on Mobius Facility
>Me and my ally next to me are Zerg (cross spawn)
>Ally leaves
>Decide screw zergling rush is our only chance
>Both enemies to the side of us are going void ray
>KIll one guy's every probe and both nexuses
>went on to win
>>
>>29893419
I had 2 Gateways, he had nothing but Supply Depots, Barracks, Factories, and whatever the ship ones are called. As I was rushing him, he managed to build one Marine. And then he Surrendered, but not before telling me to kill myself and all that jazz.
>>
>playing atwar
>the map im a fucking pro at called age of empires
>i beat alliances of 2 or three to conquer all of europe as germany
>tfw go out in a blaze of glory as asia and the americas invade from both sides

If you have never played that game anons i highly recommend
>>
I started trying to lose weight about a month ago, started 318 pounds and now I'm 302 pounds

I may be able to actually ride rollercoasters with my friends again instead of being the fat fuck bag holder
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.