[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find girls with super low self esteem? I've tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Papulopustular-acne.jpg (216 KB, 1023x714) Image search: [Google]
Papulopustular-acne.jpg
216 KB, 1023x714
Where do I find girls with super low self esteem?
I've tried the psychward and Arby's but they're all taken.
>>
>>29893063
All taken in the psychwards?
DAMMIT.
Some of them might just have imaginary bfs though?
>>
Why would you want that anon? It's all they can talk about. Really boring desu.
>>
>relationships that form primarily based on both people having low self esteem

Wow what a great way to set up a relationship that's destined to fall apart
>>
>>29894345
so you can manipulate them into being addicted to you really easily
>>
girls don't like Arby's
>>
>>29894429
litterally on /a/ and /soc/
>>
>>29894429
>low self esteem
>virgin

Literally impossible. Girls with low self esteem give pussy away like candy because it's usually the only positive attention that they get.
>>
>>29894429
Go to /soc/

They're all massive whores there though, because >>29894461
>>
Damaged girls are more likely to leave you then a normie girl. They too easily submit to masculine males when the time comes. They will deny it but when encountered she could leave you on the spot. Those women crave masculine men with alot of clot not some beta
>>
>>29894429

>I don't want to improve myself

When you said no judgement, then I can only recommend you to read Introduction to Philosophy by Alexander Spirkin, because from your own position on change of yourself you showed that at least you are not familiar with dialectical materialism, as a philosophy.

Everything is changing, and when you probably read that this is happening all around us, then you might not be so quick to neglect yourself, and sloth will only be a luxury you no longer can afford.

http://bookzz.org/md5/AD9D81FEBF4C162FFFC3EA70A416C00F

http://golibgen.io/view.php?id=1015601

Plus your post only indicates that reading books is what you should do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.