[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need to spend less time on this board. I first came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Me_irl.jpg (44 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
Me_irl.jpg
44 KB, 456x356
I really need to spend less time on this board.

I first came here only to browse your guys' culture, and I've been lurking around for awhile, never thinking I'd be like you, but today it changed. I was at the supermarket playing Pokemon Go and I saw this girl also playing and wearing a Steven Universe tee, and I think I'm in love. I've never spoken any words to this girl but she just seems so perfect.

Am I turning into a robot?
>>
There is still hope for you to get out, you were at the supermarket. That's more than a lot of these NEETS can say.
>>
>>29893221
I was playing Pokemon Go tho
>>
>>29893029
i dont see how you come to that conclusion at all
>>
>>29893029
You should have sung the first few lines to the cookie cat song,
>>
>>29893299
Everyone is playing Pokemon go. Besides, that shouldn't be the single, qualifying factor for being a robot. You're probably a normie, and you can leave now while you're ahead. Turn back and don't look back.
>>
>>29893299
robots have declared Go an normie rape of their sperg culture.
also, it's the 'tism over a vag you haven't talked to that should worry you.
>>
File: 1463195069075.jpg (75 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1463195069075.jpg
75 KB, 665x662
>tfw you find out you're really a normie trying to be autistic

im ok looking 5/10, i can talk to people with out spilling spaghetti, dress "well" mostly just tshirts and dark jeans/ kaki/grey/pink/white shorts. have a few anime shirts i wear them out, have a seiko, have a honda flatbill hat, i like to think i dress normie.
>>
>Steven Universe shirt

Gross.
>>
>>29894027
same guy

i mostly listen to japanesse music, watch a lot of anime too dont tell people about it i tell people i don know what the anime shirt is "it was a gift from my brother"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.