[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /marijuana culture/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: joint wojak.png (54 KB, 687x544) Image search: [Google]
joint wojak.png
54 KB, 687x544
Anyone else /marijuana culture/ here?
>>
>>29892527
I smoke weed thats on the ground. Whats weed culture?
>>
I like to learn about different strains and stuff, all the people I smoke with tell me I'm weird when I want to look at the bud under a light, smell, try to figure what kind it is.
>>
>>29892675
if you hung out with my friend and I that's like 60% of what we'd be doing with the weed t b h
just taking hi-res pictures of it and smelling it might not even get around to smoking

get a friend with aspergers syndrome pham
>>
>>29892675
>>29892743
That's fucking stupid as fuck.
Roll that shit and set it on fire, don't fucking examine that shit like you're some kind of coroner, gonna tell benson & stabler how some coke whore got fucked and gutted.
It's weed, smoke it and shut up.

Weed 'culture' is a crock of shit, anyway.
>>
>>29892785
I mean I smoke it but different strains produce different highs especially when it's medicinal grade stuff, bro.
>>
>>29892808
Yeah no shit, I get that, I just don't have the patience for that added autism.
>>
>>29892785
>>29892842
i don't fuck with neurotypical savages
>>
File: 1467065354320.gif (617 KB, 245x251) Image search: [Google]
1467065354320.gif
617 KB, 245x251
>>29892842
You should smoke something right now man take that edge off.
>>
File: 1466636958416.jpg (15 KB, 410x337) Image search: [Google]
1466636958416.jpg
15 KB, 410x337
>>29892854
Damn, guess that's my loss.
>>
>>29892842
Probably because you're high all the time, degenerate.
>>
I was just about to go out and smoke a marijuana + catnip joint when I saw this thread. Catnip has anti-anxiety effects, and it's relaxing as a tea but can also be smoked. So far this herb seems to get rid of most of my paranoia I get while high. It doesn't add any additional buzz (as far as I can tell) to the high but it seems to make me more calm. I found the catnip growing in my area. If you find some I recommend using it if you get anxiety like I do.

I also want to try doing this with wild lettuce, it grows in my area and may have sedative and analgesic effects, but much less potent than opiates.

Any other robot stoners can suggest plants that might have good effects alongside weed?
>>
I like marijuana but fuck the culture around it

It's just not that good of a drug that you need to do it all the time. It should be an occasional thing.
>>
>>29893068
not plants but ambien really helps now that Ive started to get anxiety while smoking
feels fucking good
>>
File: tony k sweg.png (409 KB, 544x404) Image search: [Google]
tony k sweg.png
409 KB, 544x404
>>29893064
ah ha
you know what it is
>>
>>29893098
Doesn't it make you act weird?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.