[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not donating? >tfw poorfag Selfish cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: chan.png (426 KB, 575x391) Image search: [Google]
chan.png
426 KB, 575x391
What's your excuse for not donating?
>tfw poorfag
Selfish cunt
>>
>>29892484
What's wrong with Chrischan I thought he cured his autism?
>>
>>29892484
My third world country currency is not strong enough, I would be paying some mad dosh to finance his amiibos and I'm pretty sure I'm more of a poorfag than him.
>>
>>29892484
because I hate poor people
>>
I don't have a credit card.
I also am looking forward to Christine's future when Barb passes away.
>>
>>29892539
Leave Barbra alone you fucking piece of shit.
Barbra will live on in spirit so fuck you.
>>
>>29892539
>>29892584
I really wonder if Chris will pull some creepy shit and keep her body in the house instead of calling the authorities.
>>
>>29892632
if you finally had access to the genitals you wanted would you call a man to come throw them away?
>>
Because I want him to go away
>>
>>29892584
Get fucked, normie.
The end times are the best times and they are coming soon.
>>
>>29892484
I don't want to keep enabling this mentally ill freak.
>>
>>29892484
so how long till chris trys to sell himself to men?
he tried to sell himself to women years ago and that when to it's obvious conclusion, but with his repression and ability to lie to himself and "I'm really a girl and it's for money so it's not Gay!".
>>
>>29892715
he is disgusted by dicks, when he sees them he has of moment of being freaked out and then just looks away

he wouldn't suck cock, and presuming he is actually straight/female lesbian wouldn't get railed up the ass. He's on the dole in perpetuum so he'll never have to
>>
>>29892484
If i donate what should i make him do?
>>
>>29892715
>>29892803
Someone should send him the right hypnosis videos on youtube, that would put this gurl in the right direction.
>>
>>29892684

Iktf. He simply annoys me but I can't look away.
>>
>>29892855
Dick pics would be nice
>>
>>29892855
remake the fanta video using frozen jizz ice cubes
I want a fanta video for all seasons
>>
File: le incogneetus face.png (461 KB, 623x589) Image search: [Google]
le incogneetus face.png
461 KB, 623x589
>>29892484
i need the video of the sex tape where it slowly pans into the sonic totems face
>>
>people are giving him money

fucking retards
>>
>>29892662
The scary thing is that this is an extremely logical thought to someone like Chris.
>>
>>29892864
he's already using the "grow your breasts" ones an actually believes they work.
>>
>>29892803
>he is disgusted by dicks
the "phobes are all secretly gay" meme is way over used but given the oddly specific nature of his rejections and his descriptions of focusing to protect himself from "gay thoughts" he's really indicating he's repressing some urges.
>>
Because I'm in debt until I'm 36 and that's assuming I find a decent income straight after my meme PhD.

Also I come from a low life family and I lived among poor people depending on social aid.

I won't give donations unless I know who is receiving it and what will they do from it.
>>
>>29893201
>what will they do from it.
chris will blow it on games and toys.
>>
>>29892484
he has already demonstrated that he is poor with money, me giving him money will not change his behavior
>>
I have a feeling all this begging is actually Barb, and that CWC is just the mouthpeice/tool
>>
>>29893376
Shit mane
Blew my fucking mind.
Chris is just the puppet. Shit is not okay.
>>
>>29893409
if she takes money from his accounts to pay for stuff randomly and she realizes he's getting monetary gifts from the pack of people harassing them I assume she has no ethical qualms turning their abuse into easy money

It's not super respectable but it's understandable behaviour I think
>>
>>29893649
Is (s)he on disability?
>>
>>29894053
yep he gets tardBux, even has a sperg-name for it, his "monthly tugboat":
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Monthly_tugboat
>>
what does he spend the money on?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.