[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to run away and start a new life in a huge city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1200
Is it possible to run away and start a new life in a huge city? I'd sleep in a tent or the back of a car if I need to. I just hate my life and living in the middle of nowhere
>>
NY Nigga here; Don't.
>>
File: 1413221259729.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1281) Image search: [Google]
1413221259729.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1281
All huge cities here in bugerland are dirty and loud, everyone is shitty too.

Don't romanticize cities
>>
probably not impossible but difficult
>>
>>29892385
If it want to end up sucking dick to pay for basic amenities, then yeah, sure thing dude. Go knock yourself out.
>>
>>29892385
Big cities fucking suck
>>
>>29892510
Give that good succ
>>
Black Nigger here.
Don't fucking do it
The majority of urban areas are populated by my kind and you are NOT gonna have a good time.

Between eternal traffic and gangster problems, it is a nightmare. Have fun eating rat store for the rest of your life.
>>
>>29892385

Yes, but you need a job or savings to start with

>>29892495
Where do you think the jobs are?
>>
>>29892385
I thought the same thing at one time too. Although I actually had the money and means to afford room and board.

I hated it. Within a year I missed the slow comfy pace of small towns and returned to it.

Your mileage may vary, but living without a stable residence is going to be so overwhelmingly difficult that even if you really are destined to live in the city, you will most likely be off put by the difficulties.

So don't just force yourself into it, rather, work into it.
>>
>>29892385

New York is a good place to start a new life
>>
>>29892585
>>29892570
Even if I have money how does it work? It sounds like you can't live there by doing grunt work. But that's like 75% of jobs, how do cities even function like that?
>>
>>29892550
>hating yourself becuase youre black
Boy are you a true cuck, stop listening to this site you dumb nigger
>>
>>29892692

I work a general labor job for $17/H, after OT, I usually bring in around $54k a year. My rent is $900 in Pacific Beach in SD. A great safe area. Big cities often have affordable apartments but you have to find them & almost all require a near perfect financial background
>>
>>29892385
>Being one of those homeless faggot begging for money with a fake ass story that everybody hates

Fuck off
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.