[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 19 >fall for antinatalism meme >come to regard sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: bloom.jpg (9 KB, 350x490) Image search: [Google]
bloom.jpg
9 KB, 350x490
>be 19
>fall for antinatalism meme
>come to regard sex as pointless and evil and repress my own sexuality
>now 23, realize antinatalism is retarded and I am horny as fuck

WELP
>>
I'm 20 but still falling for the antinatalism meme. I mean, how is it fair to bring someone into existence without their consent? I never consented to being born. No one gave me a choice. I was forced into this world, truthfully. And I would never have children of my own because I believe that to be immoral. Why would I bring in another person to a life of suffering?
>>
>>29892287
uhh
you do realize antinatalism has nothing to do with sex right, just use protection
>>
>>29892287
>2016
>believing you need moral reasons to practice antinatalism instead of just pragmatic ones
>>
>>29892465
Well considering sexual organs and sexual desire exist to facillitate procreation it seemed kind of hypocritical to even take on the risk of procreating by having recreational sex.
>>
>>29892287
you are retarded. do you intend to have children at 19?
>>
Antinatalists are only antinatalists because the state of this planet is terrible, because we're detached enough from our instincts to retrain or ignore them, because indoctrinative pressures aren't high enough to persuade them to continue to reproduce, and because few care about leaving their mark here anymore, they've given up on this sorry excuse for living- but they refuse to fight for anything better, because they have been told that they are powerless and that lineage- existential memory- is dead in favor of biological mass production.

Antinatalism is stupid if you still care about changing the world. It's not if you think it's beyond salvaging, and that the best thing to do is save your descendants from a blighted world. There is no honor in fighting only for another man's pleasure, so, if that is the case, then genetic detachment could be a form of rebellion rather than defeat. Depends on how you look at it.

I'm antinatalist myself but I respect people who aren't.

If the world were a better place, it's stupidity would be so self-evident you wouldn't need to have made this thread
>>
File: Ill Nietzshe.jpg (129 KB, 939x681) Image search: [Google]
Ill Nietzshe.jpg
129 KB, 939x681
>>29892583
I am still an antinatalist in a sense that I impute a sort of immorality on most people for their flagrant abuse of consciousness but ultimately this compelled me to become a moral nihilist. Obviously nobody recognizes my crazy morality whereby all iniquity is subordinate to the act of procreation. Likewise I wont recognize their moral system where its ethical to turn someone into a frankenstein monster to affirm life. Ultimately I just have to adopt the position that morality is an irrelevancy and I should probably just do whatever I want as long as I can get away with it. Antinatalism at least allowed me to dehumanize everyone and get them into the "out group" so I got rid of the empathy spook.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.