[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel strange about getting old? I'm 27 now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_32174-wMsB2wc-1250166794.gif (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32174-wMsB2wc-1250166794.gif
15 KB, 300x300
Anyone else feel strange about getting old? I'm 27 now, and I tend to be attracted to girls that are around my age, but every now and then I'll meet a girl that's like 20-24 that I think is absolutely gorgeous. I don't like this feeling... I still feel like I'm young, but I know that I'm not.
>>
i know how you feel OP. i'm 19 and all i want to do is bang some middle schoolers. like i just want to rape 3 of them at the same time. life is just awful.
>>
>>29892100
5 year age gap as a 25+ male is totally normal.
>>
>>29892100
I'm 23 and am constantly nervous that I won't be able to smash teen pussy someday.
>>
My work was swamped with groups of little girls playing Pokemon GO today. I felt like I was missing out, because I was. They asked me if I had heard of it, though.
>>
>>29892100
Nope.
I'll be 32 this year and I still want to sink it into teenage girls.

Nice ellipses too, faggot.
>>
>>29892136

wouldn't you rather be with a girl that's your own age so that the two of you grow old(er) together and experience "life" while still being on the same page?
>>
File: cunnyfu.jpg (84 KB, 575x675) Image search: [Google]
cunnyfu.jpg
84 KB, 575x675
>>29892461
This Anon has it figured out. I'm 26 and on the same page as 16 year olds.
>>
>>29892461
Thanks for proof you're a fucking autist

Women mature faster than men. They also appreciate that you being 25 and their peers are all 20 year old fucktards with no money, have to share hotel rooms, cant rent cars, etc.
>>
>>29892159
>implying you've ever smashed teen pussy
>>
>>29892100
I think the problem with dating as a late twenty-something male is that you've gotta rely almost entirely on luck to get a girl who is young enough that she hasn't settled into being a complete retard, but old enough that she's almost got her dumb feelings in check.
>>
It definitely feels weird when I think about being 29 this year and not "being normal" yet.

I don't have any desire to actually get a girlfriend anymore, though. It's more about not having an education, a job, friends or even just acquaintances after this long.
>>
>>29892617
>implying teen girls aren't the easiest girls to get
>>
>>29892700
Don't worry, all the estrogen in the water probably extended your life by ten years. You're practically a 19 year old.
>>
>>29892724
true, true.
Teen pussy is gr8 desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.