[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Americans just want to deport Mexicans because they are jealous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1459909137028.jpg (424 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1459909137028.jpg
424 KB, 1240x1754
Do Americans just want to deport Mexicans because they are jealous and afraid of superior spic dick taking their women?
>>
>GTA Vice city
>perfect radio stations
>small map but it looked cool
>Tommy Vercetti
>Great cars

aside from not being able to swim and that shitty RC mission this game was great
>>
>>29891985

They want to deport them because they are afraid of what might happen inside of their hearts if they allow themselves to care about human beings outside of the tribe.

Pure madness. A bunch of fools and knaves.
>>
>>29891985
yes

"white" men = beta
hispanic men = alpha
>>
>>29892046
We only want to deport the ones that ae here illegally, because they're breaking the law and they benefit from government institutions without paying taxes. We have no problem with Mexican-Americans and Mexicans who are here legally.
>>
that most americans are fine with spaniards (way more likely to steal our women) blows a hole in this theory
>>
>>29892551
Also Cubans, Dominicans, Argentines, Venezuelans, etc. . It's almost like Ameticans are actually concerned about illegal immigration instead of just being "racist" against hispanics (and we aren't even a race fwiw).
>>
>>29892644
It's all about race war and you know it. Stop hiding behind muh laws bullshit. It makes you sound like a hypocrite.
>>
File: Average mexican man.jpg (165 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Average mexican man.jpg
165 KB, 600x600
gringlets on suicide watch
>>
>>29892948
Maybe on /pol/ it is, but it's not that way in the real world. I'm latino (Cuban) and I want all illegal immigrants to be deported. The overwhelming majority of those immigrants happen to be Mexican. I don't have anything against Mexicans, and I don't have a problem with Mexican-Americans either.
>>
My GF is a spic.

So I'm taking your women.
>>
>>29893128
>cuban criminal scum
>thinks he has any authority on calling out anything illegal
kekek your daddy came here on a raft, nigger. You're the same as an illegal mexican in my eyes.
>>
>>29893206
My dad came here on a plane, actually, back in the 1960s. And even if he had been one of the people on the raft, it's a completely different situation because Congress specifically legalized immigration from Cuba. Also
>criminal scum

I think you're confusing the Mariel boatlift with all Cuban immigration. The "Scarface" types didn't show up until the 80s.
>>
>>29891985
the fact that "Fernando" is an ugly drawing and not an actual person speaks for itself
>>
>>29893073
>average mexican man.jpg
>not a mestizo
why do you want to be spanish so badly
>>
>>29893374
why are you so assblasted gringlet? you don't have to worry about us filling ALL your women with our superior seed. we're very traditional and will only take one woman each and fill them with our superior Mexican seed lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.