[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: god teir movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1465498481121.jpg (2 MB, 2996x4000) Image search: [Google]
1465498481121.jpg
2 MB, 2996x4000
ITT: god teir movies
>>
Dark Crystal
>>
>The Place Beyond the Pines
>Interstellar
>Oslo August 31st
>>
Roger dodger
>>
The man from nowhere
>>
Who framed roger rabbit

Bicentennial man

Shamoo
>>
One Hour Photo was good.
>>
>>29891971
>Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish >Jewish

Nah fuck that shit
>>
>>29891971
>watch the comedy
>expecting deadpan humor and a pervasive surrealism that leads you to constantly question whether tim's character has any true purpose and whether or not he knows this
>exactly what i got
>pleasantly surprised/10
top flick
>>
>>29892831
>jewish

Veggie tales
>>
>>29891971
Dogtooth, Synechdoche New York, Gummo, Irreversible, I would say man bites dog, the lobster,and happiness but ya got those covered op.
>>
>>29892831
>jewish

The Comedy
>>
>>29891971
Bringing out the dead, nice. Usually these lists are fucking shitty.

I was just watching Unforgiven yesterday, top fucking notch. Makes later work Hackman did like quick and the dead look comically bad in comparison.
>>
Mike Leigh's Naked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkNIlf9-8OI
Festen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQKXabFpUnE
The Seventh Seal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT2qRdffNik
Synecdoche New York
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNK30rwhROE

I think genuine robots would like these.
>>
>>29891971
short circuit 2
>>
>>29893604
I saw the first one as a kid and never knew there was a second one
>>
File: inb4_edgelord_faggot.jpg (256 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
inb4_edgelord_faggot.jpg
256 KB, 1012x1500
Drive is one of my more recent favorites.
>>
File: IMG_5251.jpg (15 KB, 256x388) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5251.jpg
15 KB, 256x388
This movie is as /r9k/ as it gets.

It's beautiful.
>>
File: Love_liza.jpg (67 KB, 450x677) Image search: [Google]
Love_liza.jpg
67 KB, 450x677
Love Liza is great and doesn't get enough attention in these threads.

Starring PSH (happiness, synechdoche from this thread alone) and written by his brother.
>>
>>29893729
Yes it is, don hertzfeldt's other stuff is nice too
>>
>>29893692
yeah, I didn't care much for the first one but the second was great.it has a little bit of everything in it.its heart warming
>>
2 lane blacktop is pretty cool if you like cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPbqV9CgV9s
>>
File: Use This On 4chan.jpg (113 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
Use This On 4chan.jpg
113 KB, 509x755
>>29891971

This movie got me out of some bad times.
>>
>>29893849
I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE
It's a modern reimagining of dosteoyevsky's The Idiot, it's fucking fantastic. And theres something about the simple 'flat' way they shot it with naturalistic dialogue that makes me feel all fucking cosy like.
>>
>>29893870

Yes, yes and yes. I was literally on the verge of drinking myself to death and I sat down and watched this instead... My god it calmed my heart and mind so much so that I can't help but but be forever grateful for it's existence. It's medicine for the soul.
>>
>>29892070
Place beyond the Pines.

My nigga
>>
>>29893729
Agreed with this. His newest was nice too. Pearl Fisher's duet is comfy
>>
>>29891971
I saw the 400 blows last night and also thought it might appeal to robots
>>
>>29893577
You put me in mind of Another Year which was P dope I kinda wanna rewatch it now that I'm older
>>
One for robots
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.