[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1468213240492.jpg (150 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1468213240492.jpg
150 KB, 1024x1280
>dated a guy from 2009-2011
>he used to beat me up sometimes, but not a lot
>I never told my parents that he was violent sometimes until about two years ago
>I turned 22 a few days ago
>tell my dad that I'm thinking about inviting the ex to my birthday party
>"You better not. I'll kill the motherfucker if he sets one foot on our property."
>tfw I'm turned on by my dad being so protective
>>
>>29891910
you seem like you have daddy issues. I hope you figure your sexuality out. good luck with your life
>>
>>29891910
fucking ROASTlE
>>
>>29891910

>he used to beat me up sometimes, but not a lot
>tell my dad that I'm thinking about inviting the ex to my birthday party

No, that isn't normal.
>>
>>29891956
Daddy issues? Why...

>>29892003
We had a complicated relationship, but I always loved him. This would have been the first time we'd seen each other in five years. By all accounts he's a better person now.
>>
File: 44o1_1280.gif (260 KB, 700x515) Image search: [Google]
44o1_1280.gif
260 KB, 700x515
>>29892099
>gets in a relationship with a dude that hits you for 2 years, even if it's "just a little"
>your dad doesn't do shit
>Now you get your underwear wet when he tries to protect you

Yup, those are 100% signals of daddy issues.
>>
Fuck off normanette roastie.
>>
>>29891910
I want to fuck you

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29892182
W-well, he never knew about any of that until three years after I broke up with him, so yeah, he couldn't do anything. He's a Gulf War veteran, so he definitely could have kicked his ass if he had known.
>>
>>29892219
Thanks! I'd be glad to let you.
>>
Being a faggot is highly abnormal
>>
>>29892246
alright where you at tho
>>
>>29891956
first post best post fucktherobot
>>
>>29892182
based post desu lad
>>
>>29892316
Colorado!
Also an original comment.
>>
>>29891910
You're attracted to dominance. In your case, you're both attracted to dominance against you and dominance to protect you.

Women do like dominance, but not usually when it's used against them (i.e. getting their cunts kicked in).
>>
>>29892402
>Flyover country
That's no fun, come to the east coast.
>>
>>29891910

Bipolar, borderline, or major depressive?
>>
>>29892448

Colorado is like the best state. You must be from Florida or Jersey.
>>
>>29891910
>>29891910

Life would be so much easier if there was just a sign on every woman with daddy issues like you, so I could just pick them out and fuck them.
Girls with daddy issues are the absolute best, they're so insecure and desperate for your approval.

I've had so many girls with daddy issues love me, they're so great.
>>
>>29892485
Not that anon but I live in Albuquerque, come here this weekend and I'll fuck you til you can't walk straight
I'm 27 and it will help your age gap fetish
>>
>>29892485
What makes you say that? I'm in NJ lol
Mountains and stuff seem alright but it'd be better if it was by the ocean
>>
>>29892503

yeah, girls with borderline personality disorder are a joy to be around. NOT.
>>
>>29892535

I'm not the OP chick. I guessed right. I was born and raised in NYC, I've lived there, Long Island, Boston, all over Florida -- there's a big difference between the midwest and the west. I miss the ocean sometimes but I wouldn't trade living on the east coast again for the peace and solitude (not to mention the price tag) that comes with living in the mountains and the west. I don't even live in Colorado, although I love it, I live in Montana.
>>
>>29892540
I said daddy issues, not severely mentally ill people.
Learn to read.
>>
>>29891910
Eat shit you home wrecking cunt
>>
>>29892590

> being this ignorant

I weep for you, anon.
>>
>>29892587
>for the peace and solitude (not to mention the price tag) that comes with living in the mountains and the west
See that's the thing that draws me to it, but I feel like I wouldn't like the people or culture. Montana and the rest of the North West seems pretty nice though actually. Why'd you go to Florida?
>>
>>29892599
What part of the opening post has anything to do with homewrecking? She didn't say she cheated on him.
>>
>>29891910
Have you masturbated while thinking about your dad already?
>>
>>29892667

People here keep to themselves, but are friendly. It's the perfect balance for me. If you see someone you recognize, you just say hi and that's it. Nobody is trying to impress anyone else or one-up anyone.

I did work in Florida (IT consultant) and ended up stuck there working for years. I lived in South Florida, Tampa, Space Coast, Orlando, everywhere. It's the worst state.
>>
>>29892819
this is an important question.
also, are you attracted to your father?
>>
>>29892819
I haven't... yet. That's not a bad idea.

>>29893046
Yes. He's gruff and strict, but also very protective. It makes me feel warm. I was actually kind of hoping for that response whenever I mentioned inviting my ex because it always makes my heart flutter.
>>
>>29893041
>People here keep to themselves, but are friendly. It's the perfect balance for me. If you see someone you recognize, you just say hi and that's it. Nobody is trying to impress anyone else or one-up anyone.
That sounds pretty great honestly, I'll have to consider the rural NW when it comes to moving

Having been in Florida before for about a year I agree, absolutely the worst state.
>>
>>29893131
post a pic of you and your dad. otherwise, you're a man lying on the internet
>>
>>29891910
100% a man

good try though
>>
>>29893131
You should. And you also should mutter "daddy" while doing it so he can cluelessly walk outside your room and watch you through the small gap on the open door.

Does he drink too? If so, you might want to try a more direct approach and get a little more physical with him, eventually leading to either of you making a move and you sucking his dick.
>>
>>29893131
>Accidently walk in on him changing
>If your outside walking with him, hold your arm around his
>Subtly flirt with him
>If he is sitting on the couch, sit close to him
>Get him beer or cook his good
>Be completely subverient with him
>Find out his masturbating times and walk in on him
>If all this fails, say you need the "talk"
>kiss him

It's really easy lol. I'm a robot, but even I lost my virginity to my two femcousins at the family cabin. If your mom is out the equation, it should be easy.

>t.literal Cletus
>>
>>29892402
Where in colorado?
>>
>>29892587
I live in Helena bb you want fucki sucki ten dolla?
>>
>I want a permanent relationship with marriage and kids with a wife who loves me and is faithful to me
>I also want a daughter who wants to fuck me who I use a cumdump

what's wrong with me?
>>
>>29891910
If women were a race they would had been gassed eons ago
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.