[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw keeping up simple habits like eating enough, brushing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Onion.jpg (30 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
Onion.jpg
30 KB, 500x491
>tfw keeping up simple habits like eating enough, brushing your teeth and showering never stops being a difficult chore
>tfw i procrastinate hygenic habits for hours and often just give up and go to bed without doing anything

Who here
>teeth rotting
>bad acne
>long, greasy hair
>wear the same underwear for days
>leave oily marks when hand/face touches anything

No piss bottles, though
>>
You don't want tooth decay.
>>
>>29891779
yaaas, dis me. used to have piss bottles when i rented a room and had to pass through the living room to the bathroom an was afraid of bumoing into the ppl there

now i have my own apt, no more piss bottles!!

still dirty af and idk why, it just becomes so hard to do, i feel u anon
>>
I wash my hands and brush my teeth habitually for my own health. But I don't see showering as that important, just a courtesy for others that isn't always necessary.
>>
>brush my teeth every third day or so, sometimes go as long as a week
>usually just brush them when I'm tired of them feeling fuzzy
>sister brushes her teeth every morning and evening without fail, has perfect teeth
>I go to the dentist, no cavities, never had a cavity in my life
>sister goes, two cavities
What does it mean?
>>
>>29891779
change your sheets, brush your teeth and take a shower. it's exhausting but you should force yourself. superior neets have good hygiene and tidy/clean neet caves. how can you even relax when your hair is itching from grease and you can smell your own crotch? i will never understand filthfags
>>
>>29892147
Life is a fucking meme.
Genetics determine everything. We should just kill babies at birth who aren't perfect Chad.
>>
>>29891779

>have clinical depression
>apartment is a mess
>no less than 25 empty water jugs piled under my table
>table is loaded with random crap that never got put away
>floor is covered with random crap
>boxes of shit from up to 2 years ago on floor
>couch covered in shit
>trash can over flowing
>clothes everywhere
>dishes in sink
>stove piled with trash
>fridge is nearly empty except for a few expired items
>bathroom is a mess
>sink clogged with hair
>old q-tips piled high

I'm an incurable mess that needs to be out down.
>>
are you me?
i haven't brushed my teeth in 15 years, i know that i have to do it, but i always forget to do it.
>>
>>29892220

That's going to be a fun one when the hazmats have to clear your corpse out.
>>
>>29892220
why not literally kys
>>
>>29891779
i love you robots.
you guys are only defense against normies.
if normies ever saw r9k they would be so buttblasted because you guys are so right about them .
it just makes me feel good that when i see how shitty everyone is and the way girls treated me in my life i can always come here. and there are like minded people that can share similar views. i still can not figure out how the normie psych works. it seems like the normies just go against the way humans are supposed to be and feel. they want everything now and they get it . their mest up system of how their dating and sex works and their social circles just blows my mind how they are above people like us. i just think they are above me because they get what they want but i know the way they think and live is not as good as how i do it but i am forever alone.
>>
>>29892147
every morning and evening isn't actually enough. should be three times (every 8 hours) for 2 minutes each time. also if she isn't flossing every day the brushing isn't doing a whole lot
>>
>>29892163
I can usually accomplish these things by the end of the day, but its just not always. Ill end up not showering for a weak, or not eating more than a candy bar for a day.

I just hate the "habits become easier" meme. Everytime, without fail, it feels like i need to muster up herculean willpower to do anything.
>>
>>29891779
tfw, you know if you had a gf. you would gladly do all the things you have trouble with or don't want to do now.
>>
>>29892267

I keep a loaded .40 with hollow points in my nightstand. I'll pull the trigger one day.

>>29892261

I don't doubt it, which is why I might do it somewhere else. Then again, it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1468122937938-fit.jpg (430 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
1468122937938-fit.jpg
430 KB, 600x802
>>29892313

NOT ORIGINALILILILILI
>>
>>29892335

Back when I saw other people regularly i did these things.

Its a paradox, though, need to be hygenic for a gf to make you hygenic
>>
>>29892147
it means you're making this shit up.
>>
>tfw all that's left from 2 molars is black roots
>>
File: 1440730576412.png (794 KB, 1181x895) Image search: [Google]
1440730576412.png
794 KB, 1181x895
Yeah i feel like this, i feel it so time consuming to shower, shave, brush teeth. But not cleaning up messes and living in a clean place is not cool, i cant be comfy with garbage everywhere.

I also feel keeping friendships are are chore that you have to jump though so many hoops. I only really talk to 2 people anymore, pretty much cut everyone off that has flaked or ghosted me.
>>
>>29892356
tfw my feelings are deeper and my words only come out as generic .
>>
I've brushed my teeth twice in two months
>>
File: 1467774489815-r9k.png (9 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467774489815-r9k.png
9 KB, 640x480
>>29892442

Same. 2 people i have autistic conversation with, the rest just faded away.

I also told a few doucheous normies i straight up didn't want to know them.
>>
root canals suck. take care of your teeth
>>
>>29892415
I know this guy who has had 2 cavity for 10 years. They have never developed into anything serious.
>>
File: 1393454301965.jpg (445 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1393454301965.jpg
445 KB, 1280x1920
>>29892473
Thats pretty much what i did, i used to have a good group of buds that i threw lans with and played TF2. The lans slowly evolved into drinking as everyone became 21+, and then stopped being lans all together, with people bringing there girls and getting blackout drunk. Everyone in the group found there own little click and is extremely flakey, or just wants to get drunk.
>>
these are whatever
>bad acne
>long, greasy hair
>wear the same underwear for days
>leave oily marks when hand/face touches anything
but
>teeth rotting
Why the fuck would you do that to your teeth? That shit hurts, not to mention they'll fall out eventually.
>>
>>29892415
There's not much I can do to make you believe me, but I promise you it's true. She had never had a cavity until then, but got them both filled just last week.

>>29892200
I am a long way off from perfect Chad but apparently my teeth don't rot like everyone else's. She is much closer to perfect Stacy. She has never had braces, yet her teeth are almost perfectly aligned and straight.
>>
>>29892571
I never said you were a perfect Chad nigger. You have good genes for teeth that don't rot in their own fetid shit.
>>
>>29892571

My teeth just suck. I had a filling fall out that rotted from the inside and now needs a root canal that I can't afford.

To add to that, I need glasses that I also can't afford, and I'm showing signs of the hypothyroidism that runs in the family.
>>
>>29892608
Can you try not being retarded for once??
>>
>>29891779
I know that feel. Fuck, this morning I could hardly be bothered making breakfast and almost drove to McDonald's drive through.
I came to my senses and poured the cereal.
>>
>>29892698
driving to mcdonald's is way more hassle. i think you just wanted some mcdonald's
>>
do you niggas floss???
>>
>>29891779
>>teeth rotting
>>bad acne
>>long, greasy hair
>>wear the same underwear for days
>>leave oily marks when hand/face touches anything
This guy for literally everything.

>tfw athlete's foot and jock itch
>tfw fungal infections are awful
>tfw got heat rash from wearing the same clothes/underwear and not showering for 2 weeks

I hate myself so much senpai.
>>
>tfw tooth decay
>tfw wasted a year cramped in room
>tfw just end me
>>
I only ever brush my teeth in the morning if I have to go to work
>>
I could count with a single hand how many times I've brushed my teeth in 2016
>>
>>29891779
I haven't brushed my teeth in 6 days.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.