[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
welcome to the enlightement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: -satan-loves-you-.png (22 KB, 600x707) Image search: [Google]
-satan-loves-you-.png
22 KB, 600x707
Everyday wake up and do whatever it takes to get everything your heart desires

Forget about the past, just let it go. There is no afterlife, this is it.

There is no good and evil

The bible was a lie, embrace the truth
>>
>>29891665
Damn, I'm not religious, but that was way too edgy. Did your parents force you to go to church or something?
>>
>>29892148
It's not edgy at all most of the people already follow the things I wrote
>>
>>29891665
>upside down cross
You know that's a christian symbol, right?
>>
>>29892231
>openly saying that god doesn't exist
>thinking that satan loves you
Nah, you're just an edgy retard.
>>
>>29892317
God wants you to be miserable and get buttfucked by others because life is supposed to be a martyrdom in exchange for the afterlife

and Satan wants you to be happy right now

you don't get Satanism
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.