[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, wagecuck. Just think, tomorrow is already day 2 of 5!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1418995180105.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1418995180105.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Hey there, wagecuck. Just think, tomorrow is already day 2 of 5!
>>
File: 1450686682045.jpg (142 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450686682045.jpg
142 KB, 800x600
unless you're getting 4k neetbux you have nothing to be smug about you poor 'autistic' nigger
>>
Joke's on you, I got laid off three weeks ago and I've been doing jack shit since then.
>>
>>29891677
Shouldn't you be sleeping?

You have a hard day ahead of you tomorrow.
>>
God please help me out of my dead end job
>>
>>29891744
haven't heard of coffee?
>>
>>29891744
So are you just gonna dodge that or..
>>
>>29891640
Actually my weekend starts on Wednesdays. Dumb NEET poster assuming everyone works the same schedule.
>>
It doesn't get better fellow wagecucks. I work for literal goldsteins and make 6 figures, but the only thing ahead of you is another 10-20 years, and that's if you're lucky
>>
>>29891640
Im out of school until mid august, im in a trade school to become a diesel vehicle mechanic and its fucking awesome. I really enjoy working on big ass machines and I get paid $2,200 just to attend school my classes, I'll get paid even more once I'm working.

Enjoy chilling at home NEETs.
>>
>>29891640
Jokes on you neetcuck, my company is sending me on a retreat for two days Wednesday through Friday.

Enjoy living in your own squalor while I'm out having fun
>>
I don't have mommy to rely on because my parents are dead, and I don't qualify for NEETBUX. Work sucks but I have to do it to not be homeless. Why are NEET's such jerks :(
>>
File: tfw.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>it's almost hump day
>it starts getting better
>>
>>29891861
>Wednesday through Friday
>2 days

Wagecuck logic
>>
>>29891792
Dodge what? I have enough for everything a human needs.

I wouldn't trade my time for whatever the television tells idiots like you to buy. You do realize you only have 80 years on this Earth, if you're lucky, right?
>>
>>29891835
Same here. Literal Jew bosses making six figures in Jew York City.

I don't even really spend my money on anything that brings me real joy. No real friends, just work, vidya, shitposting, drinking, lifting and tinder sluts.

Just spending money on boring nights out and other useless shit and saving and buying stocks for who the fuck knows what. Retirement I guess? But that's in 30 years of I'm lucky. It's miserable. I was a NEET for two months after losing my last job and it wasn't even that bad tbqh.
>>
>>29891640
Job is my social life and I have a crush on a co-worker so that makes it easier. If I was a NEET, spending all day alone I would become psychotic in weeks.
>>
>>29891939
I leave Wednesday night and get back Friday afternoon. 2 days.

I know neetcucks are kinda dumb, but come on
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.