[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when codependent girlfriend >gf with robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: cant wake up.jpg (37 KB, 338x381) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.jpg
37 KB, 338x381
>that feel when codependent girlfriend

>gf with robot life

just fuck my shit up. at least im happy then, right?
>>
That must be seriously awesome.

>codependent
The robot life must be pretty good when you have a gf/bf. """codependent"""... some people are just judgmental little bitches.
>>
>>29891674
yeah its not bad. ive got unconditional love but shes fucking dense and boring. but i love her. I just wish i could have gotten more experience with gfs and junk.
>>
>>29891737
I don't think I would mind boring. We'd entertain each others.
Dense is unfortunate. Someone just being wrong about things or ignorant is OK, but I hate when they refuse to use their brain. :/
>>
>>29892217
yeah simple solutions dont seem to be an option, and she gets upset every time i try to suggest to do something simple.
>>
>>29891569
No bf who really cared about his gf would say this. If you're unhappy let her go, she doesn't deserve to be treated coldly or have you lie to her.
>>
>>29892398
you're right, i do think down about her often times. but i want to cultivate a spirit of livelihood in her. shes got a BIG heart, and i love that about her, but shes just lacking in the critical thinking skills. But she worries so hard about dumb things.,
>>
>>29891569
that's life anon

marriage is just that
>>
>>29892398
You want him to dump a girl just because she's dense? That's mean anon... He claims they love each others. If your gf truly is dumb, I can only imagine it's going to be rocky at times.
>>
>>29892522
What do you honestly think the chances are that his girlfriend is actually stupid?

This is how it always goes, I've been you OP. You don't see her as equal to you and she is getting on your nerves with every little thing.

She is upset all the time over seemingly nothing and she can't accept your solutions.

Let me guess... you're emotionally closed off sometimes. She likes you more than you like her. Sometimes you need "space" which typically just means space from her.

You hold very little interest in her life.

Honestly you like having a gf, you don't love her. Let her go.
>>
>>29891737
I've been here since '08 and its the same song and dance. I don't know who you think you're fooling, but here's some quick notes for you, bruh.
> you do not love her
> you are settling
> there is a part of you that implicitly knows that while you are settling other girls won't fuck you so you have to lie and say you are deeply interested
> finding someone to be clingy, boring and an idiot is not love
> you honestly think you're better than her, truly arrogance and low self esteem are one in the same
> you will dump her at the IDEA that another girl is interested
> if you can cheat on her, you'll never go back
> if you fail, you'll realize she was the one for you all along
> you need to dump her now but you are frightened to be alone
I will copy/pasting this message everytime it's a "robot can't help but sabotage himself by wanting to chase girls out of his league instead of actually just being loyal" episode.
>>
>>29892751
Literally this guy gets it. Unfortunately I've been the girlfriend in this /anonputshisgfdowntomakehimselffeelimportant/ episode.

This behaviour is super common amoung narcissistic robots.
>>
>>29892588
Damn. This all seems pretty pessimistic to me, but you're a lot more insightful than I am...
>>29892751
Huh. That too... :/
>>
File: 1432593520627.jpg (262 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
1432593520627.jpg
262 KB, 700x560
>>29892751
OP here..logging out.

its been fun guys, but life is too cruel.
>>
>>29892916
Are we right then?
>>
>>29892857
I've been that girl too, actually. Online, IRL, even just friendships with guys who were a bit timid.

You'd think they'd feel like they owe you for being the first and only person who actually likes them, finds them attractive and supports them, but they really just like chasing and fantasizing about their newfound social status with a future Stacy gf.
>>
>>29892916
OP... it's good to talk about it. Don't freak out.
>>
>>29892751
holy fucking shit

this guy is practically describing my life...

except..i already cheated on her and didnt tell her, and i dont think im going to break up with her. she deserved it btw too
>>
>>29893024
im not freaking out. im pretty relaxed about my shitty life.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160628-122715.png (539 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160628-122715.png
539 KB, 1440x2560
>everyone in this thread has borderline personality disorder
>>
>>29892857
>>29893017
Damn, that sucks...

He said his gf was dumb, I just assumed it was true (plenty of people are dumb... (inb4 no u)). He said they loved each others, I just assumed it was true.

And people here just started figuring out everything about him and I have no idea how. I must have the 'tism pretty bad. :(
>>
>>29893106
>leaves bluetooth on
Retard alert, guys.
>>
>>29892916
Bye retard. Next time be serious about relationships you fucking normie.
I'm sick of all the wannabe chads on this board. You're fucking cancer. Real robots don't chase acting like a fucking idiot
And she isn't the only problem. If you wanted to go out all you need to do is Google a destination
What's this "my first gf should teach me about sex how to party and make friends and then I go find a second gf" shit?
Stop being a boring faggot and get some interests.
>>
>>29893288
let me tell you hwat. my gf spent 2 years getting drunk fucked by random chad faggots, and now she wont even drink a sip of alcohol. i also spent those two years apart from her getting drunk at parties and losing my virginity drunk and shit. i am a robot, but i know how to get around socially.

fake it til you make it is real. you just gotta be sociopathic enough
>>
>>29893017
>You'd think they'd feel like they owe you for being the first and only person who actually likes them, finds them attractive and supports them, but they really just like chasing and fantasizing about their newfound social status with a future Stacy gf.
HUH. That's what happens when you go after the robochads. God dammit they get all the femanons and they don't deserve them.
>>
>>29893434
Cuck alert.

Enjoy raising somebody else's baby and unwittingly using the jizz of other dudes as lube.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.