[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: CAAAAWWLLIINNGGG.jpg (18 KB, 253x380) Image search: [Google]
CAAAAWWLLIINNGGG.jpg
18 KB, 253x380
So I just reinstalled tinder after like 8~ months of absence yesterday.

I've lost 70 lbs since then, been lifting, attaining facial gains.

I had 140 matches when I uninstalled the app, being fatter and dressing worse.

So far I have gotten a grand total of 0 matches, why is this? I can't comprehend this
>>
go ask /soc/ dude why the fuck are you posting this here

like you've used it one day, maybe wait at least a week and see, retard
>>
>>29891447
Maybe your newly gained self confidence makes you
reject girls you wouldn't have without it.
>>
>>29891475
You're right - soc is probably better, and I may be retarded but this really bothers me man.

I've really worked on improving myself, and it's bothersome when results don't show
>>
then post your profile or at least your bio and we'll see how shit you are. without that we're just pissing in the wind here since there's no reason to trust you on how much you've improved

all i know is that normie shit has a hidden ELO that sets you at garbage tier if you swipe on everyone. so don't do that
>>
>>29891602
not going to post my pictures here, but I have a pretty simple bio - which is pretty much identical to the one I used before.

Some shit about music being a hobby and stuff
>>
>>29891447
Didn't Tinder change the way swipes work, limiting the number of matches you can make at once? That would tend to make people more selective.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.