[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any medfags here? somethings been bothering me the past few months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Any medfags here? somethings been bothering me the past few months and I'd like to know what the fuck happened for my own curiosity. I was reminded of this tonight after chatting with some friends.

>in school
>have two friends, let's call them A and B.
>me and A are walking around at lunch time and spot our other friend, B
>we both go up behind him and A pokes him semi-hard in the back with a pen to get his attention
>he immediately spins around and starts fucking screeching "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" and screaming
>we both just think he's fucking around because A only poked him with a pen
>a few seconds later he starts fucking thrashing around, punching walls and screaming at the top of his lungs
>me and A go get a teacher and B eventually calms down after a few minutes
>he's taken to the nurses office
>later that day we go find him to see what the fuck happened
>he explains to us that when A poked him with the pen he legit thought he had been full on stabbed in the back
>he then says how a few seconds later his whole body just started to fill up with the worst burning pain ever and his nerves were going into shut down.
>we came to the conclusion that in a 1/100000000 chance A jabbed him in the exact spot in his spine or something that sent his whole body into over-drive and made it shut down

That's what we think anyway, I'd love to know what the fuck actually happened

Pic unrelated
>>
>>29891324
You wanna know how I know your friends an attention whore?
>>
>>29891324
your friend has autism
>>
He's a hypochondriac, med school does that to some people when you're learning about illnesses all day
>>
File: 1466554161105.jpg (99 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
1466554161105.jpg
99 KB, 426x640
Not OP but.
>Lazy NEET
>Decide to go to the gym
>Walk about 2 miles, jog some of it. No problems
>Go to gym next day.
>Walk a little and then jog and back and forth for about 3 miles
>Come home drink coke and fap, Heart starts feeling odd and shoulder feels cold briefly, no real chest pain though.
>Now 3 days later my stomach is feeling full all the time and I easily lose my breath, I'm always thirsty.
I'm 28 and lazy as shit but not really overweight, 6'1, 180 pounds
>>
>the exact spot in his spine or something that sent his whole body into over-drive and made it shut down

Nah. There is no such thing as that. Your friend just sperged out and was too embarrassed to admit to it. It was all mental. There's no neurological phenomenon like that.
>>
>>29891324
pinched nerve most like

at the very least the burning sensation is nerve related. he'll be fine
>>
>>29892384
That's because you are out of shape anon
Working out more fixes that
>>29891324
Doesn't exist and is a faggot
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.