[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women in western society are degenerate sluts and whores because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: woman-covering-ears.jpg (19 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
woman-covering-ears.jpg
19 KB, 640x360
Women in western society are degenerate sluts and whores because men constantly validate them, give them power, and fuck them. It's pretty much all our fault as a gender.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>29890850
/pol/ is a couple channels back, you maniac.
>>
nah that's mostly right, it is man's fault for allowing women to degenerate into walking talking skanks just to be progressive

and it all started with allowing them to vote
>>
>>29890927

I'm banned from /pol/ for now. So you robots are stuck with me.

But you can't disprove it because it's correct. Omega, beta, and "alpha" males all validate women in their own pathetic ways. Women know this and FEED off of the 24/7 male pandering.
>>
>>29890960

Yeah, but /r9k/ is just interested in complaining. They don't want solutions. No wonder this board is such a fucking cancerous tumor.

I'm sure women love that places like /r9k/ exist. It gives them more power.
>>
>>29890927
Fuck off you roastie scum, giving women voting rights and sexual liberation was a mistake
>>
>>29890960
The same people that gave women the right to vote would be the beta nu-male enablers of today, content to be backup plans for a woman's sloppy seconds after she's had her fill of Chad dick.
>>
>>29890850
Because we were made to breed and carry on our race, like every living thing.
>>
>>29891374

What a stupid faggy excuse. The human race survived for fucking eons without putting women on a pedestal the way they are now. No civilization in existence has worshiped women the way western culture currently does.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.