[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I Realized I'm Not Ready To Have Sex Yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: my life.jpg (79 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
my life.jpg
79 KB, 600x800
>The date itself went quite well, I showed her around a museum and we wound up making out in a public park (my first french kiss)
>Then I confidently took her back to my room
>She commented on how autistically plain my room was
>We made out a bit on my bed (I came in my pants while I was on top of her kissing her neck)
>Then she disengaged and went back into conversation, she kept saying that she didn't know what to say and basically pointing out my autism
>I took it back into kissing and then she asked if I was a virgin
>I answered yes and she asked if I was lying and I said yes to that then she asked how many girls I'd slept with and I said none
>She asked if I was lying around ten more times, to which I said it was the truth
>She said that she didn't think I'd be a virgin since I was so attractive, then said that she likes virgins and they turn her on
>She got on top of me, we made out a bit more, she took off her shirt, I grabbed her tits a little, she took off my shirt
>As she moved her hand into my pants I flinched and grimaced a bunch of times, told her I was just ticklish (in truth I was both ticklish and afraid)
>As soon as her hand touched my penis, I came again, she kept stroking it to no avail, I couldn't get hard and was in obvious distress from both refractory period and anxiety
>All of my anxieties came to the forefront and I started having a panic attack
>She asked me if something was wrong a bunch of times, wouldn't take no for an answer, started asking me what was wrong
>I confessed that I was having second thoughts, she got off, sex turned into therapy
>I poured out all of my neuroses and amateur self-psychoanalysis to her over a half hour period
>We agreed that it had been a mutually beneficial experience
>She went home
>>
>>29890829
you blew it kid

orginales commentarius
>>
The moral of the story is that I and most of /r9k/ need therapy before we can partake in an intimate experience like sexual intercourse because we are fundamentally damaged human beings

It felt pretty good to be able to talk to an almost perfect stranger like that because I've never had an opportunity to open up to anybody before (and had the confidence to take it)
>>
>>29890829
its nice that she took the time to try to understand you. I wish you good luck with your sexuality
>>
File: pepe_1242.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe_1242.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>29890829
You obviously don't masterbate enough if you came that easily.
>>
File: 1466513414274.png (99 KB, 427x266) Image search: [Google]
1466513414274.png
99 KB, 427x266
>>29890829
what the fuck is thls
>>
>>29890913
I was on nofap and will probably go back to it now
>>
I was in a thread the other day with some guy talking about taking a girl to a museum and a bunch of idiots saying it was a crap idea but I said it was good.
>>
Apparently she thought I was around 25 years-old and had a sexual partner count of roughly 20 even though I'm a nineteen year-old virgin

Also, apparently I am extraordinarily good at hiding my legitimate (not meme) social anxiety, but things break down the more intimate the situation becomes

>>29891002
That wasn't me, but I wish him well

The museum thing was a good choice on my part since I'm a geologist and could thus say interesting things the specimens

It's also close to where I live so I could easily take her back my room
>>
>>29890829
Well in the end you came 2x with a girl, so I'd say you're not a virgin anymore. Pluss you kissed her too. Plenty accomplished there, now you can always say you're not a virgin.

dCurious though, where'd you find this girl and how'd you get her to do anything with you? I feel like any normie girl I know would not have been this chill about the whole thing.

Me on the otherhand, I'm HHKV so yeah.
>>
>>29891546
Got her on tinder

Her profile didn't give off any slut impressions and I think she mostly just gave me some action because I'm pretty good looking despite my issues.

Also, the wizard definition of virgin is definitely different from the normalfag definition of virgin. Don't sweat the HHKV thing too much. It's obvious to me now that I have to work through my other issues first. I thought that maybe gaining some sexual experience might help me with those issues, but it's clear that I need to make real, genuine therapy with a trained and trusted professional my first priority. Besides, neither ejaculation felt remotely good at all.

I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
>>29890829
Holy shit, that was painful to read. You really need to work on your greentexting, each line shouldn't be that fucking long. I couldn't get more than halfway through. D+ for effort
>>
>>29891632
i'm 19 (well tomorrow i am)
i didn't realize i could use tinder...
then again i live in a small town so the odds are low
you have a normiebook account along with getting a girl to (almost) take your virginity? no matter how you look at it, you're a full fledged normalfag.
>>
>>29891632
well what I mean is you found it hard enough to have the girl accept that you were a sexual version. Now imagine that you also had to tell her you never kissed a girl or even held a girls hand before. It just takes a hard thing and makes it impossible.
>>
File: victor.jpg (110 KB, 530x449) Image search: [Google]
victor.jpg
110 KB, 530x449
she totally dominated you like a bitch

is it so hard to smoke weed,play vidya and ignore girls/everyone?

>inb4 degenerate
>inb4 DUDE WEED LMAO

come on now robots,you know that ALL woman are mind dominating selfish pricks,you cant deny that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160711-203027.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711-203027.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Lol on tinder right now
Guess I need to step up to the plate robots :')
>>
>>29890948
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO ON NOFAP BEFORE A DATE YOU ANTICIPATE FUCKING

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU AUTIST

WOW

CONGRATS ON FUCKING THAT UP
>>
>>29891823
>smoke weed
You already said it, so you know what I would say to that.

>play vidya
I'm a grown man, not a little boy. I don't play with toys any more.
>>
>>29890829
>I took it back into kissing and then she asked if I was a virgin
>I answered yes and she asked if I was lying and I said yes to that then she asked how many girls I'd slept with and I said none

dude what why
>>
File: tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif (2 MB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif
2 MB, 460x258
>>29891851
>i'm a grown man
sure you are
>>
>>29891851
Well,dont cry on /r9k/ when girls play with you like a toy then.
>>
>>29891846
That's the point of NoFap you dummy, to make you want to find a girl.
>>
>>29891077
> after all these years of robothood I realized I'm not ready
> only fucking 19
nigga get the fuck out, at 19 you are fundamentally damaged because you subconsciously want to be
>>
File: madmeme.jpg (113 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
madmeme.jpg
113 KB, 413x395
>>29891946
>he UNIRONICALLY believes this
>>
>>29891846
Why wouldn't you go on nofap
Sex is so much more enjoyable and it wouldn't have helped his autistic ass anyway I know it
>>
>>29891904

>tumblr.

get out sir.
>>
>>29890829
Hey man, we all need to have experiences like that sometimes. You weren't ready, and that's fine.
>>
>>29891989
>implying i didn't rename the file just to trigger someone
you've played right into my hand once again
>>
>>29891946
I thought the point of nofap was to gain superpowers like reducing anxiety, depression, concentrated better, ability to leap huge buildings in a single bound, see through walls, heat vision, etc
>>
>>29890849
yes, as I said I blew my load, twice over
>>
File: the power is unreal.jpg (238 KB, 900x653) Image search: [Google]
the power is unreal.jpg
238 KB, 900x653
>>29892072
>I thought the point of nofap was to gain superpowers

True!!!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.