[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here hates going on family vacations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-25.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-25.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
Just got back from a 7 day cruise. Literally spend about 10 hours a day in the room watching movies instead of having fun in the cruise. Only leave room to eat. 1/10 only because the food is fucking amazing.
>>
>>29890723
>parents want to go on a family vacation to some forest
>mom yells at dad the whole time in the car
>mom yells when we get to the campground and are just sitting in the tent
>mom yells we have to drive to KFC to get food because they didn't bring any because they can't plan for shit

this happens every time

why the fuck do moms exist they are ALL horrible people, prove me wrong you can't
>>
What a waste of a fucking cruise OP.
Seriously, fuck you.
I can't afford nice cruises and if I could you bet your ass I'd be out experiencing it.
You don't deserve nice things you absolute faggot.
>>
I assume his parents dragged him along
>tfw never been off the east coast
>tfw never been in the open ocean
>tfw will never get to travel anywhere interesting because I was born poor and continue to be poor

Don't say its my budgeting either I have a free flipphone and old clothes that are too small
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.