[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on tinder >she messaged me first and seemed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: just fuck.jpg (7 KB, 200x332) Image search: [Google]
just fuck.jpg
7 KB, 200x332
>meet girl on tinder
>she messaged me first and seemed really into me
>haven't messaged her in a week
>tried sending her message last week, thought she ignored it
>found out it didn't go through at all yesterday, 5 days after I sent it

Is it too late? I was going somewhere with this girl, she told me I was attractive etc. and we were supposed to go on a date but I haven't messaged her in about 9 days. This was the best opportunity I've had to lose my virginity. I sent her a text on the 2nd and that was the last time she replied to me, but then she went silent and I messaged her again asking if our date was still on but it turns out it didn't even get sent in the first place. What's the statue of limitation on this? Should I just say hey, ask her what she's been up to, then ask her out again or is it over?
>>
>>29890393
what's with his hair?
>>
she probably would've messaged you first about the date if she really cared

sorry man
you can give it a try but don't expect much
>>
>>29890467
ask /fa/ the guy in OP's pic is a huge /soc/ and /fa/ star
>>
JUST

Message her again you pussy.
>>
>>29890467
he told the barber to just fuck his shit up
>>
>>29890393
>tinder
Shut up, it's your fault
>>
>>29890590
Name a better method for meeting girls.
>>
>>29890393
>Make an account on Tinder
>Get a match
>She messages me i have really nice hair
>Say "yeah i shaved it a few months ago so its not as long as in some photos"
>she replys "i bet its still beautiful :P"
>delete my Tinder account
again
>>
>>29890639
Walk outside XDDD
Craigslist Pof Interpals
>>
>>29890687
I've tried Interpals. It's alright but ultimately nothing will happen because they live thousands of miles away. I'm a poorfag college student who can't afford plane tickets. The girls are clingy.
Craiglist fucking sucks for hookups are you kidding? Maybe if you're a fag or like BBWs and single moms on meth.
PoF is for long term things and mostly older people looking for something serious.
>>
>>29890467
His shit is fucked up
>>
>>29890722
Keep using Tinder then normie.
>>
>>29890393
>"Oh shit sorry that message took so long to send"
>"It's ok yadda yadda..."
>"Yeah this app sucks, let's exchange numbers so we don't have to use it"
>>
>>29890880
>normie
Far from it. I'm 5'7 for fucks sake.
I barely get any matches and when I do they're usually fat ones I swiped on accident or stoner girls. This girl was actually kinda decent looking and messaged me first.
>>
>>29890898
I have the # m8 and the kikebook
I messaged her through sms and it didn't go through for whatever reason
We were supposed to hang out last weekend but didn't happen because she never got that text. I know it didn't send because when I looked in the message log for the first time since I wrote the text the exclamation point error was next to it.
>>
you're a fucking pussy op just message her
it's a bitch from tinder
if she replies, great, meet up and pump n dump
if she doesn't, that's what happens on tinder. they flake and they go hopping on the next guy on the cock carousel.
if you're using tinder to find a nice pure qt gf or whatever, don't. you won't. if you date a girl from tinder i guarantee you will get cucked
>>
>>29891056
She's not like other girls man. She's cool and interesting and not a Stacy 8/10 who can pick and choose Chad. She's like a 6 imo. Kinda tall too. She was thirstier for me than I was for her until she abruptly stopped messaging me.

Maybe I just fucked up.
>>
>>29891117
>She's not like other girls man. She's cool and interesting
>she's like a 6 imo

wew sonny
you have a lot to learn
welcome to the game
>>
things that make u go hmm...

>be tranny
>use tinder for girls
>set gender as male, say I have a dick
>no matches
>set gender as female, say I have a dick
>matches up the ass
>>
>>29890929
Just message her retard.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>29891117
>She's not like other girls
>implying 6s can't pick and choose Chad
>implying she wasn't using Tinder to get fucked
>>
>>29891117
>she's not like other girls
>she's cool and interesting

Have you not learned anything?
>>
>>29890722
What about OKCupid? Seems like that would have more people just looking to fuck that PoF.
>>
File: 1412956111972.png (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1412956111972.png
3 KB, 100x100
>>29891117
>She's not like other girls
>She
>>
>>29890995
>I know it didn't send because when I looked in the message log for the first time since I wrote the text the exclamation point error was next to it.
I fucking hate that. Why the hell does it show no indication of whether a message is pending delivery, and instead just makes you think it's fine until some arbitrary point in the future when it decides to quietly show that isn't? That shit is maddening.
>>
>>29891199
I would but I don't know what to say.
Would these work you think?
"Hey" "what you've been up to" blablabla "Sorry I tried to message you last week but it didn't go through"blabla "Are you free sometime?" "Where you want to meet etc." go from there? I feel like I sound like a beta sperg. I sent the last message too so 2 texts in a row is a bad thing right?
>>29891230
>>29891254
You don't even know what you're talking about. Not all women fit in a box.
She likes the same stuff I do, same music, likes hiking and nature, says she likes memes, likes photography. She's interesting to talk to and pretty smart. Going to art school. Her opinions on politics bother me but that's pretty much a given because I live in lib central.
She doesn't strike me as someone who'd go for Chad.
>>
>>29891299
Maybe. Haven't really looked into online dating sites because I'm just an 18 yo virgin college kid and I'd be competing with dudes with jobs and cars and houses on there. I always assumed they were mostly people in late 20s and up.
>>
>>29891357
JUST DO IT
You're not going to have breaks to ask your /r9k/ros what to say if you go on a date with her.
>>
>>29891357
she sounds like a dime a dozen tumblr girl
they're attention whores. she most definitely would go for chad.
christ you're stupid

>likes hiking and nature
everyone says this because it's an easy copout when you don't have any real hobbies. who the fuck can't go hiking or outside (a cripple maybe)? you can't bond over that
>likes memes
i dont even want to know
probably some 9gag tier shit or advice animals/black twitter spongebob
>>
>>29891434
You can bond over hiking but I'm pretty sure it's a lie most of the time and they don't actually hike.
>>
>>29890639
You're not meeting them on Tinder, you're messaging them. Christ, the divide between "real" and "not real" used to be visible to everyone.
>>
>>29891787
Outside my mind, nothing is real.
>>
>>29891787
The goal is to set up a meetup and fuck no?
>>
>>29892245
Yeah, but 99% of them you're not going to meet.
It's for pump n dumps and stroking girls egos.
>>
Don't do it OP. She flaked on you
>>
tell her your phone broke and you had to get it replaced
>>
If you're freaking out this much over sending a 6/10 tinder whore a message who explicitly indicated interest in you after not talking to her for a week you're not going to get anywhere with women, ever.

Hell, by not texting her for a week, it makes you look busy and independent, like you don't need her. That's waaaaay better than texting her all day every day about meaningless bullshit and digging yourself a place in the friendzone, makes you look alpha and shows you have more pressing matters to attend to and possibly more girls to spend time with. Of course, that's the total opposite of what you really are, but she doesn't know that (yet). If she really does like you, maybe she's just been waiting for that text and has been thinking about you all week.

GO
FOR
IT
YOU
FUCKING
FAGGOT
YOU'RE
IN
A
GOOD
POSITION

Seriously you fucking sperg. This thread pisses me off because you're one of the most retarded kids I've ever seen on here. You actually got me this worked up to write a rant. Fucking DO IT. Just say hey. Don't apologize for anything, don't acknowledge it. Just act like you've been busy and you don't care what way this goes. If she's gonna flake and fuck off, no skin off your nose. You need to act nonchalant and make her feel like if she flakes she's going to be missing out on all those good times you've been having without her. She's going to feel like she needs to get in on the action. Strike while the iron's hot because time will run out very soon.
>>
>>29892781
listen to this guy op
right on the money
>>
>>29892781
Sounds like PUA/Redpill talk to me.

Do women actually fall for that shit?

>>29892637
If she brings it up i will

>>29891424
I know
But believe it or not I've gone on dates before (twice). It's been a couple years but I have experience. First one was ok kinda boring, second went well until the end. Fucked up pretty bad. Then she said "I don't know if we should see each other again I think we're just really different in a lot of ways. But I had a great time :)"
>>
>>29892940
You STILL haven't fucking messaged this girl?

I'm done with you hopeless fucking kid.
You're exactly the kind of person who should be reading theredpill. You're a fucking loser who'll spill spaghetti with any women you talk to then cry when you inevitably get cucked or flaked on.
>>
>>29892974
Jeez man cut me some slack I'm new to this
It's kinda late at this point. 9 PM here. I'll just wait until the morning.

Redpill tactics aren't good for actually getting decent women, just bottom of the barrel barsluts.
>>
File: 6fc4f5_4903242.jpg (976 KB, 1526x3100) Image search: [Google]
6fc4f5_4903242.jpg
976 KB, 1526x3100
Hijacking this thread because op is an 18 year old retard.
Roll
>>
File: 1462756786432.jpg (7 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
1462756786432.jpg
7 KB, 205x245
>>29893034
>9 PM
>late
You're too young to be worrying about dating anyway little buddy and I'm sure your tactics are working wonders for you considering you're still a virgin and can't even muster up the courage to message a girl who told you directly she liked you. Either get a grip or give up.
>>
>>29892940
>second went well until the end. Fucked up pretty bad.
Green it.
>>
>>29893130
Kinda long, pretty stupid. I can't even remember how exactly I ended up making the mistake that I did.
>2014 (junior year of high school)
>post kik somewhere on the internet (probably leddit)
>8/10 girl in my area messages me, same age, similar interests
>we talk a little bit on kik about various stuff, have a lot in common and send each other fucking essay long texts daily
>tell her I'm going to a concert soon and ask if she wants to come along
>it's a yung lean (ironic internet meme rapper) concert
>she says yes, is ecstatic about it
>we meet up day of concert, get coffee, have to talk to her older sister to make sure I'm not a rapist fucktard
>go around the area, drink a couple beers I smuggled, check out the novelty stores, talk and have a good time
>we go to concert, get in line, go to coat check
>she asks me to hold her money because she doesn't have a wallet or pockets in her pants
>i have $60 or so at beginning, she gives me $20, i spent $20 of my money earlier on something
>end of concert, she asks for her money, thought I gave it to her because I only had $40 and forgot about the thing I bought so tell her I already gave it to her (legitimately thought I did)
>she's like wtf, didn't realize until I got home I actually did have her money
>remember the thing I bought (a vinyl record) cost $20
>explain to her over text what happened next day, says she liked me and had a good time but I "violated her trust" and she couldn't hang out with me again because we were "so different"
>her mom is apparently pissed at me and threatened to call the cops, girl is chill about it, asks me to send it in mail
>mail never gets to her address, return to sender, keep the money anyway, never hear from her again
>>
>>29893349
Lol how the fuck does that even happen

Were you drunk or some shit?
>>
>>29893349
you can't even count your own fucking money and you expect to get a gf
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.