[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post stories of when you had to teach some normies a lesson for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: trump 2016.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
trump 2016.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
post stories of when you had to teach some normies a lesson for messing with you.

>go to the bowling alley with my friend
>some chads take the aisle beside us and immediately start laughing and calling me a faggot and fat boy loud enough so i can hear it
>ignore them and drink my beer and talk with my friend
>once they lose interest in harassing me i overhear one of them talking about his nissan skyline to the other guy
>go outside for a cigarette and there is a skyline with shitty stickers and spoiler with standard wheels parked near my car
>tell my friend i want to leave
>we walk outside and i quickly wave goodbye to my friend and start walking towards chads pride and joy
>tfw scratching every single panel with my key and breaking off the mirrors and spoiler
>tfw waiting nearby for an hour until chad comes out and sees the damage and has a mental breakdown in the street
>>
File: demon pepe.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
demon pepe.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>29890032
>scratching every single panel with my key and breaking off the mirrors and spoiler
>waiting nearby for an hour until chad comes out and sees the damage and has a mental breakdown in the street
hot damn is that devilish.
How salty were his tears and how sweet was his that revenge?
>>
>>29890032
I hope security cameras caught you and you go to jail for vandalism. Instead of being a man and confronting this Chad you do the most cowardly things possible.
>>
>>29890118
Fuck off, normie. He deserved it for being a cunt and treating OP like he was a subhuman.
>>
>>29890118
>Be a man
>in the bowling alley
Sad little picture you've painted there.
>>
>>29890118
Attacking stealthily is always better, I never confront, I prefer to get revenge covertly
>>
>>29890118
this was years ago, i dont think there are vandalism cold case detectives.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.