[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cigarettes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Hank_Smoking.jpg (14 KB, 219x220) Image search: [Google]
Hank_Smoking.jpg
14 KB, 219x220
Talk me out of it
>>
>>29890020
they fuck your body

do whatever you want
>>
>>29890020
i haven't smoked in 4 days and this picture is triggering me
>>
yeah go for it

>inb4 a bunch of normies start yelling about muh smell and muh health
>>
>>29890020
The world is awful, everyone is an idiot, you cannot escape this hell.

Oh, you said talk you OUT of it. Well, why would I do that?
>>
They're expensive
Bums stop bothering you for a smoke eventually
>>
Just smoke lights, OP. They're healthy and you won't get negative effects later on.
>>
Vaping is healthier for you.
>>
>>29890491
oh boy here we go
fuck off
>>
You can cum more and get harder if you stop smoking.
>>
>>29890020

Just do like Nike and fucking do it. If you want someone to talk you out of it, deep down you want to smoke. This world's too shitty to deprive ourselves of small pleasures, anon.
>>
You smell like shit to everyone around you.

You may not smell it, and they may not say anything to you, but everyone smells it no matter how hard you try to hide it.
>>
I think every smoker has had a point in their life where they considered smoking or just begun. People tell them to stop, especially other smokers but they just say fuck it and do it anyways.
So go ahead and smoke and prepare your spiel that you're going to give to some kid in 5-10 years about how much smoking sucks and how you wish someone told you not to do it.
>>
File: 1446336510202.png (24 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
1446336510202.png
24 KB, 591x422
>>29890020
Most of the pleasure that you get from smoking is the relief from the cravings that've been getting since your last cigarette. You're just smoking to feel normal, but you're so used to cravings you don't realize it.

Calculate how much money you spend on cigarettes then figure out what you could do with that money if you didn't smoke. In Massachusetts cigarettes are about $10 a pack, so at a pack a day that's $300 a month: $300 flipping dollars every month! You could buy a new XBox One every month for the price of smoking. Not that you would want to, but that's how much money you'd be saving.

Smoking also isn't as socially acceptable as it was in the past. You're making yourself an outcast by smoking, and severely limiting your options when it comes to finding a gf. You don't realize it but you stink, and non-smokers hate getting into the car with you right after you smoke, and no female non-smoker would enjoy kissing you.

How would you like to watch a full movie at a theater without waiting for it to end so you can have your next cigarette? Or how would you like to be able to watch the first and last scene of T. V. shows that you watch without missing them because you need to smoke? How would you like to deal with emotions like a man without needing the crutch of having a cigarette anytime things don't go your way? And most importantly how would you like to live the rest of your life and everything you do cravings free without having the monkey on your back gradually making you suffer until finally you decide to go have a smoke?
>>
File: pepepizza.png (247 KB, 459x599) Image search: [Google]
pepepizza.png
247 KB, 459x599
>>29890020
It's totally fine in moderation. I smoke some days, sometimes twice a day, sometimes not for two weeks. As long as it isn't part of your everyday routine it's fine. Like if you want to eat a big ass piece of chocolate cake once a week go for it - but 20 times a day will kill you pretty quick.
>>
>>29890020
You'll die sooner.

I'm actually jealous.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.