[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate girls with tattoos? would you ever make an exception?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 33921852_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1287x1800) Image search: [Google]
33921852_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1287x1800
Why do you hate girls with tattoos? would you ever make an exception?
>>
If she'd fuck me I'd make an exception
>>
I don't hate girls with tattoos. I hate girls with tasteless tattos, which, unfortunately, is a lot of girls.
>>
>>29889838
What would be some examples of tattoos with taste anon??
>>
>>29889788
>Why do you hate girls with tattoos?
generally less intelligent, lower social class
>would you ever make an exception?
yeah if she wasn't a trashy person and the tattoo wasn't trashy I don't care. but generally only poor and kinda stupid people get tattoos. people in the top 10% of their high school class do not get tattoos, people who go to good universities don't get tattoos.

[generally]

exceptions... yeah I would fuck any girl willing to fuck me as long as she didn't look like a drug addict and wasn't fat or deformed or anything
>>
>>29889788
Tatoos = major red flag
>>
>>29889788
>Why do you hate girls with tattoos?
I'm just suspicious of them.
>would you ever make an exception?
YES
carefully
>>
girls get tattoos as a way of expressing that they're a worthless pile of garbage with no self respect
>>
>>29889901
I'd wager something meaningful to the individual, that doesn't end up looking corny or falls into typical tattoo pitfalls, like butterflies, flowers with some vapid quote or somesuch bullshit.
>>
I don't hate them, it's just a giant sign that says 'I'm easy to take advantage of'
>>
i don't mind one or two tattoos, but sleeves and all that shit are hideous on female bodeis
>>
I don't see the point of getting a tattoo. I highly doubt that there is ANYTHING worth permanently staining your body with.

I'm not against dating someone with a tattoo. But I will generally see it as a stupid act of rebellion.

My friend got a tattoo of a bear holding a gun. His sister got a tattoo of a lotus flower. Just the most inane bullshit.
>>
yeah i don't mind tattoos as long as they're based on something natural (realistic animals, plants, etc.) nothing cartoony, no words, DEFINITELY no brands/names/something related to a band or movie/etc, and nothing tribal. trashiest tattoo tho is those girls who get stars or flowers on each of their inner thighs... literally just tells people you're a whore and worse than a tramp stamp
>>
>>29889788
I don't hate girls with tattoos I just think that they're not good at making decisions.
>>
They sat in a chair doing nothing for hours, subsidizing some lowlife """""""artist"""""" and ensuring that such degenerates will never have to work a real job or conform to acceptable standards of hygiene, presentation, etc, that the rest of us are beholden to. Tattoo artists are less than real people, so giving them free money to doodle angers me.
>>
>>29890362
>tattoo artists are less than real people
still greater than neets. it takes some level of skill to make an accurate permanent "doodle" on someone's skin. it takes no skill to lay in a bed and watch anime
>>
>>29889788
>tfw you discover all the poop stuff this guy draws
It makes sense really
>>
>>29890896
But what he said was that tattoo artist screw up the lives of the people they work on for money.
NEETs don't screw over anyone (except the tax payers).
>>
>>29889788

Women with tattoos tend to be sluts and whores that base their entire lives off of being edgy. Everything is either "cool" or "lame" to them. They are stupid, immature children. I currently lack more words to describe them. They just aren't at the front of my mind right now. But I've seen women with tattoos since the 90s, they are all the same. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>29890999
>NEETS don't screw anyone

ftfy
>>
>>29889788
I think it's hot when they're good tattoos like >>29889838 said.
>>
i don't think they look good on women and i don't think they look good on most men. i still have this outdated mentality that tattoos are for veterans, bikers, ex-cons, etc. so if i seem some fat beta with a skyrim tattoo i cringe just as hard as if i see some hipster bitch with a sylvia plath quote on her arm. it's just my personal prejudice, but tattoos would hardly be a dealbreaker. i'd just always wish she hadn't gotten it.
>>
>>29889788
It's trashy. It signifies that you are from the wrong social class or that you buy into stupid trends. It's a red flag but depending on the tattoo and how much I liked her I'd overlook it.
>>
It really is a case-by-case basis. If they have a few tattoos that are symbollic of something that aren't in any attention-grabby places, that's fine.

But if they are large, numerous, and just random things of interest, it's a huge red flag to me, it's either a red flag that they don't have a lot of foresight, or it's a red flag that they think paying people to scar their skin with ink makes them feel in control of themselves.
>>
>>29889788
They look horrible and give me the impression that she is trashy.

The only circumstance I'd look past it is if she otherwise looked good, was a virgin, and loved me a lot. So not likely...
>>
>>29890896
No, it's still an inherently parasitic form of life, but in a less obvious way than NEETdom. It encourages pride, for certain, which is really disgusting to think about.
>>
File: 58d.png (246 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
58d.png
246 KB, 480x480
>>29889788
I don't, it's just that most of them are sluts.

I don't make the rules, ok.
>>
>>29891809
>because i have nothing in my life to be proud of, people who are creative and find satisfaction in creating art should not be proud either
>>
File: Redhead Goddess.jpg (166 KB, 588x1135) Image search: [Google]
Redhead Goddess.jpg
166 KB, 588x1135
I don't. I don't hate girls with tattoos.

Pic related.
>>
My crush has a small tattoo on her ankle. Im totally fine with it. Small tattoos are allright long as they arent something stupid.

Big tattoos like what you see on suicide girls are fucking cancer and they completely take away your value as a human being.
>>
Another thread that shows that some "men" should just be castrated. Do you ever wonder why no woman wants any of you?
>>
>>29891954
Go back to tumblr, feminazi
>>
>>29889788
i prefer them over normal girls
>>
File: 1450423127311.jpg (306 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1450423127311.jpg
306 KB, 1280x960
>>29889788
I don't mind flower tattoos. If it's not all over their body, it's fine.
>>
How original! Did you have your imaginary friend help you with that super duper cool line? R9K is like a world of made up beliefs. It is even crazier than people told me.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.