[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet success stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: manlet.jpg (67 KB, 648x875) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
67 KB, 648x875
Get in here my short brothers

This fellow manlet is a friend of mine and he is dating this beautiful creature. Of course he is a millionaire but it still gives me hope as I am only 5'4.

Post more success stories so us manlets can have hope.
>>
File: 0122.jpg (37 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
0122.jpg
37 KB, 300x370
>>29889666
I don't know what his wife looks like, but one of my old teachers was a ultra manlet, 5'2" and bald, and he had a wife.
>>
I'm 6' myself but during the hazing of my frat there was this guy who made quite a name for himself at 5'3" and actually made out with the most girls that entire year. There was another guy, similar size, who ended up in the most active chapter that year and hooked up with various girls. Myself, I didnt lose my virginity until more than one amd a half year later dwspite being taller, more handsome and in the same frat.
>>
>>29889666
Noice satan trips.

Had a manlet science teacher in highschool. Total beta, skinny and unassertive.

His wife had a serious nerd fetish or something, she was a 9 at very least and it blew my goddamn mind.
>>
She definitely cucks him
>>
Niiiice
Omega comento originales
>>
File: 1467031238083.jpg (222 KB, 915x678) Image search: [Google]
1467031238083.jpg
222 KB, 915x678
>>29889666
Good luck OP
Originaliocomentatoo
>>
File: 1401392760446.jpg (96 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1401392760446.jpg
96 KB, 396x388
>>29889666
I'm 5'8" and have 31 slays

None of them stay with me though
>>
File: future so bright wear shades.jpg (94 KB, 470x427) Image search: [Google]
future so bright wear shades.jpg
94 KB, 470x427
>>29889666
>This fellow manlet is a friend of mine and he is dating this beautiful creature.
>Of course he is a millionaire
>mfw
He's a fucking millionaire, why else do you think she is dating him?
She is in it for the money and that's it, holy shit.
He fell for her lies. Try to save him before something happens.

t. fellow 5'5 manlet
>>
>>29889666
SATAN TRIPS MEANS THE MANLET TRULY IS CURSED
>>
>>29889666
thats a trap m8

>be manlet
>have a lot of money
>get pussy

thats how it goes
>>
That's a man, baby.

shemalebl0x
>>
>>29890711
either way id fuck her
>>
>>29889666
>Millionair

Thats his bimbo. Theres literally actual gold diggers out there that you can pay something like $5k a month to be around you where ever you go. They will also do sexual favors for you every now and then. Its like your own personal prostitute.
>>
>>29890011
>She is in it for the money and that's it.
And he's in it for burying his face in those tits while fucking.

They're both getting what they want, there's no problem here.
>>
>>29889666
The woman is unbelievable fake, and ugly
If your friend is a millionaire, he can get better looking woman than this shemale
>>
>>29889666
>Of course he is a millionaire-

This is obviously going to end very well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.