[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protip: The hairdresser can literally smell your secrets.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1467572011047.jpg (34 KB, 468x528) Image search: [Google]
1467572011047.jpg
34 KB, 468x528
Protip: The hairdresser can literally smell your secrets.
>>
they never talk to me. they always talk to their coworkers
>>
good thing i go to a barber
he don't know shit
>>
>she can smell my virgin walk
JUST
>>
>>29889533
I always get the feeling that the barber is rubbing his cock into my shoulder.
I can't deal with that.
>>
Fuck. I know that feel. I soon as i walked in all te barbers thought i was gay.

Jokes on them though am only bisexual (stupid sexy traps)
>>
>>29889500
Im in love with my hairdresser. She is just wonderful
>>
>>29889562

Men in wigs are not girls. You are 100% gay.
>>
File: secretive smile wojak.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
secretive smile wojak.png
30 KB, 400x400
>go to get my haircut
>roastie whore asks me what I want
>tell her I'm going to my mom's funeral and just want to look presentable
>get a nice haircut with zero bullshit small talk
>>
File: tumblr_o4ds2w6beL1v86sqqo2_1280.png (629 KB, 920x672) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4ds2w6beL1v86sqqo2_1280.png
629 KB, 920x672
>>29889612
>Liking this is gay

Then am the gayest straight man ever.
>>
>>29889571
Same. I wish she was my gf but i think she hates me. I wish i could work up the nerve to talk to her..
>>
>barber I go to is a long time family friend
>knows I don't like talking too much
>free haircuts sometimes
Feels good.
>>
>>29889500
>tfw change new hairdresser everytime so they wouldn't remember me and avoid talking
>>
>>29889500
Is that why she presses her boobs against my back because she can smell the musty cum in my hair?
>>
>>29889619
That's not a bad idea. It only works once though. Definitely can't go back after that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.