[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be decent 6.5-7/10 >A tiny bit of a sperg but can keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1465320815490.jpg (62 KB, 428x410) Image search: [Google]
1465320815490.jpg
62 KB, 428x410
>Be decent 6.5-7/10
>A tiny bit of a sperg but can keep it under control when talking to people or in public
>Talk to girls on OkCupid and Tinder
>They always seem interested
>Never meet them
>mfw
What am I doing wrong? We're talking and they seem nice and interested and I ask if they wanna get lunch or something later in the week or on the weekend and they say "Sounds good!" And then when I ask what day works for them they never respond.
>>
are you really above average? I find that hard to believe
>>
>>29889713
I always thought a 7 was average, like a C. So I consider myself just at or just a hair below average.
>>
>>29889475
>7
>average

Also, OKCupid is incredibly skewed in women's favour, they get a ridiculous amount of messages and get to choose from quite a few 8/10s unless they themselves are like a 4/10.
>>
File: 1379297376146.jpg (17 KB, 400x282) Image search: [Google]
1379297376146.jpg
17 KB, 400x282
I'm meeting with one tomorrow.
This was a literal line on my profile and sets the mood for the whole thing.
>"This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..."
Yet I get the fat chicks responding pretty easily, maybe because of my BBC.
>>
I'd rather be rejected in the first message than be strung along waste time.
Maybe stop being the "nice guy"?
You're talking to subhumans, treat them like they deserve.
>>
are people trying to trick me when having me text their cell? its an out of state number and it looks like a bot profile + types like a fake woman would

but i havent talked to a girl before so i cant tell
>>
>>29889908
I went from giving them respect to going full meme on them and I've had no luck either way.
>>
>>29890448
Don't act too interested.
Give them time instead of messaging immediately
>>
>>29889475
are you asking them to meet, or letting the conversation trail and hoping they'll ask? a lot of girls are flakes, but if you're legit good looking around 70% of them will still meet you without flaking. that's my success rate anyway, and I basically look like a chad and regularly get 8/10+ rates from people.
>>
>>29890825
I talk for a day or two and then I ask if they want to.
>>
>>29889733
that's not how the human aesthetics scale works.
5/10 is average, attainable, fuckable, but not ideal.
6/10 is good, and what most average people hope to realistically settle for.
7/10 is great.
8/10 is life on ez mode beautiful
9/10 is elite supermodel with 10/10s being awarded among the 9/10s after that point based on individual preferences.
>>
>>29890902
you have to keep in mind that online dating sites are a game to women. they don't need them. they have a social circle full of potential Chads that they're waiting for to make a move on them.

they use online dating as a tertiary option. if a girl flakes on you it's probably because irl Chad finally wanted to pump and dump her, and you really can't compete, even if you're a Chad in pictures on the internet.
>>
I try to get her number ASAP. i legitimately hate texting/email/messaging, so i ask for their number by my 3rd or 5th reply, depending on how quick formalities are. Got my gf since January like that, probably my 6th number that i called
>>
>>29891058
6th number yeah, but 50+ replies. Its all a numbers game Broham
>>
>>29891048
What about fat girls.
>>
>>29891152
r9k likes to complain that even fat girls have it better than them, but in reality fat girls are bottom of the barrel. they're easy pickings for good looking men. if that's your fetish, all the more power to you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.