[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a cuck if I raise my nephew after his (single) mother died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1409877562236.jpg (84 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
1409877562236.jpg
84 KB, 632x852
Am I a cuck if I raise my nephew after his (single) mother died?
>>
It is cucking but the most honorable kind
>>
>>29889413
No that makes you a real man faggot
>>
>>29889413
You are noble for that anon. That is your family not some strangers child that you have to raise because your such a beta that you had to settle for its mom
>>
>>29889413
Well he's your nephew so it's not too bad, also he will probably be grateful later
>>
>>29889413
No of course not, you are doing the right thing

don't pay any attention to internet memes by retards, cuckposting is the lowest form of posting possible, only used by /pol/shits
>>
No. Raise him to be a total bro and not a faggot
>>
No, you're raising a family member.

Just don't fuck it up and let him become a robot.
>>
>Raising a boy into a man that is still in your bloodline

I don't know, man, it sounds like a Greek epic
>>
>>29889413
sounds pretty badass to me, especially if you raise him right and not into a robot.
>>
>taking forced /pol/ memes into account when considering life decisions

Dude
>>
>>29889413

No, if he's your biological nephew than you're taking care of your own genetics. It's only cucking if it's some random other guy's kid you're not directly related to.
>>
>>29889413
Are you me?
Except the single parent in reverse, my nephew's dad is in prison.
>>
No, of course not. You're doing the right thing, and it warms my heart to know there are people like you still out there in the world.
>>
>tfw when catholic family and sister asks you to be the godfather of your niece

god fucking damn it I am not equipped to raise a fucking child. what am I going to do, say no? that fucking bitch
>>
>>29891513

You dont raise anyone as a godfather, you just take a role in some ceremonial events in her young life.
>>
File: sip.jpg (139 KB, 533x688) Image search: [Google]
sip.jpg
139 KB, 533x688
Nigga that's your senpai(ily). Why are you letting memes into your life like this? Raise that little nigga right son. You've already fucked up by coming here, this is your chance to keep the family records looking ace.
>>
>>29891596
if my sister and her husband die, then by rules and traditions, as the godfather, I'm supposed to raise the child. that's what godparents are for.
>>
>>29889413
Don't you get child support money by the father?
>>
>>29889413
just wondering OP, where is the father?
>>
>>29889413
No, his mom died. What are you going to do, leave him? Jesus, he's your blood.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.