[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your interesting hobbies /r9k/? Surely there must be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: g1466728557570.jpg (30 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
g1466728557570.jpg
30 KB, 400x388
What are your interesting hobbies /r9k/? Surely there must be something to do other than vidya and anime.
>>
I go rock climbing. It's a kind of hipster sport anymore I guess, but I hate working out by just doing reps or running on a treadmill or something. It's like solving a puzzle while strengthening my body. Aside from that, I write in my spare time and go tagging.
>>
>>29889188
Board games. Everyone who has ever been an acquaintance (or more) has played with me, even if they normally don't like board games.
I also like Polaroids. People go crazy whenever I bring my camera out.
>>
I geocache, it's fun and essentially free if you already have a smartphone
>>
I'm not very good at anything, but I like to draw, play my violin, and I'm currently learning GameMaker in hopes of creating a video game sometime.
>>
i got into following sports about five years ago. pretty much live for the nhl and nfl seasons now. only thing that keeps me going
>>
>>29890883

I am playing guitar in a black metal band

and also I am a Hip-Hop producer
but nobody except close friends know that I do both.
>>
>>29890978

shit, didnt mean to reply no robot pls
>>
>>29889188
Nothing interesting, I do knitting and play piano.
I really want more hobbies.
>>
I have no hobbies right now but I'm planning to borrow my brother's keyboard and learn to play it.
Maybe I can make it guys.
>>
Just been playing ssbm. Wanna compete and get a lot better even though deep inside I know I'm not going anywhere with this. Just wasting my time I guess. It gets my mind off of shit tho. No other hobbies right now
>>
I have gone hiking regularly in the past but I'm only now trying to get back into it.

I went to get into rock climbing too. I'm also planning on getting into cycling and maybe triathlons since I've been a decent swimmer in thee past. Also looking to get back into lifting.
>>
who else /kendama/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGGphVX8hZY
>>
I play guitar and I used to program, which I'd like to get back into as some point. I also want to get into Creative Writing, but I keep getting stuck in writer's block.
>>
>>29889532

>tagging

I hope you get raped by tunnel people
>>
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who have hobbies

fucking normies. i wake up and stay on my computer for 18 hours
>>
I like to pay prostitutes to cuddle with me and tell me they love me. I guess that's kind of a hobby
>>
>>29889188
i think vidya and anime are far more interesting that a lot of normie hobbies, it`s like reading but much better dude, you can interact in vidya and have challenges and in anime its just the amazing visuals and soundtracks along with the story anyway my hobbies are

vidya
anime
lifting
i used to play guitar but not anymore i find it boring and repetitive now
>>
I like to draw maps, not too focused on each individual map, but a lot of different maps focusing mostly on wars/empires. Always using fantasy themes too
>>
>>29892904
Is cuddling prostitutes cheaper than sex prostitutes? How cute are they? Is it a different girl every time?
>>
>>29892873
Yeah I don't think these people realize just how much I fucking envy them,I can't even find the motivation to play vidya or watch anime anymore, I tried to get into every hobby under the sun but I always give up immediately because I have to learn new stuff and I'm too lazy.Basically My entire days are spent here and on "le reddit" reading posts from people who actually do shit and living through them.
>>
kinda want to get into golfing again

is lifting a hobby?
>>
File: shroom.png (26 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
shroom.png
26 KB, 800x600
I do art.
It's actually really fucking cool but I'm too poor to make much of it.
Trying to just do digital art now bc it's cheapish.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.