[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a hypothetical girl that's worth fighting for,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING.jpg (232 KB, 1816x1080) Image search: [Google]
A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING.jpg
232 KB, 1816x1080
Do you have a hypothetical girl that's worth fighting for, robots?

Describe her. Tell us about her. Post a pic if you've anything that fits what you imagine her to look like.

Have you done anything recently to fight for/earn her company? Anything today?
>>
>>29889003
>tfw bf wouldn't fight for me, won't even play a board game with me
>>
>>29889038
>yet you're still his gf when people here will go head over heels for you
>>
File: image.png (183 KB, 567x448) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 567x448
I wish that when posed with this question my boyfriend would think about me.
>>
Yeah, I have one.
She's one who'd rather feel love than have sex. One who'd be fine with me not knowing her family or friends and she not knowing anyone I know. She'd be fine with not texting all the time, she wouldn't be starved of attention. One who'd be fine with seeing me once a week or less and not lose her shit or just bang someone else. I'd be fine with her banging someone else, tho, I want someone free.

Also I want someone with nothing in common. I wanna learn all about her and meet a completely different world. I don't care about her looks as long as she's not too ugly or fat.

I have two in mind at the moment, but she's hard to attain, because even if they're interested in me, they're too different. Which is part of the appeal, but hanging out can be kinda tricky.
>>
>>29889114
Get a different boyfriend then holy shit.
>>
I cried over her the other day, does that count?
>>
>>29889038
That's why you love him. Or would you prefer a beta that bent to your every whim?
>>
>>29889262
Then what did you post that for? What are you here for? Holy fucking shit do you serve no present purpose beyond announcing that you're a girl and asking for sympathy?

You are making me fucking mad.

Don't fucking reply to this post.
>>
My gf is the only reason I haven't offed myself. She is only 5/10 physically, but her love and loyalty are what I truly desire.
>>
File: no.jpg (27 KB, 615x415) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
27 KB, 615x415
>>29889160
>I'd be fine with her banging someone else
>I don't care about her looks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.