[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are normies having less sex with each other?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: proj.png (15 KB, 888x428) Image search: [Google]
proj.png
15 KB, 888x428
Why are normies having less sex with each other?
>>
>>29888510

yet another reason the baby boomers were the worst generation.
>>
stats are screwed because all the pussy is going towards the top 15%
>>
>>29888510
>>29888535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvO41fxhWFw
>>
>>29888510
The birth control meme was new back then and now instead of hippies we have trannies and others who hate themselves
>>
I think the issue here is that a few people have too many sexual partners and a shitload of people have 0 or very few sexual partners dropping the average drastically.
>>
>>29888572
Socialized redistribution of GFs when
>>
>>29888561

I agreed with most of this guy's video up until the safe sex part

>condoms are a feminist symbol
>don't you want to see your girl look like a drag queen in madame tousseaus wax museum?
>all its good for is catching cum
>your venereal diseases arn't covered by the condom

Lost alot of credibility here. Was prepared to let nick offerman's son get a pass here but that part triggered me.
>>
>>29888510
>not 2 or 3
still gegenerate
>>
>>29888692
Convert to Islam.

Sexual liberalism fucks over betas
>>
>>29888932
Same. As soon as he started having a go at condoms I just thought, what the fuck?

There's no fucking way I'll fuck a girl for the first time without a condom. You or her can't fucking know if either one of you has an STD until you get tested. Even after I'm still skeptical because of pregnancy.
>>
>>29888510
My two cents...
1- More solitary and inside the house entertainment
2- Internet supplementing relations and balkanizing groups making differences between people appear bigger
3- Worse economy so people work more hours, have less money to spend and live with family for longer periods
4- Sexual liberation made sex less attractive since it isn't taboo anymore
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.