[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you get a tiny gf like I did, anons? >sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1465758603259.jpg (604 KB, 884x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465758603259.jpg
604 KB, 884x1200
Why don't you get a tiny gf like I did, anons?

>sitting at my computer desk, browsing /elder/
>suddenly here some fumbling from behind the desk
>ignore it for a while, but finally it gets to me
>i stand up, move the desk and bend down to see what's going on behind it, assume that it's become loose
>instead, i see a tiny little woman, pic related in size
>her voice is really high pitched but she lets out a hearty laugh and thanks me for saving her, says that she almost was squished
>tells me she's lived in my house nearly all her life, a whole hundred years
>she stammers and says she was too shy to introduce herself when i'd moved in a month ago
>tells me it gets quite lonely and asks me to keep her company
>i let her sit in my lap while i shitpost on /v/ and /int/
>i tell her that i'll find some clothes for her and go to a doll store and buy her cute little outfits
>i make her a little doll-sized bed to sleep in next to mine
>i cook her mouse-sized meals that are tiny replicas of my own
>we watch movies together
>i even bought her a phone with a touchscreen and a light stylus that she can use to browse the interbutts
>eventually we bond and go out on a "date" which consists of me eating dinner alone while she sits in my shirt pocket, nibbling on a crumb
>i ask her to be my gf
>she says yes

It's all the perks of having a gf, except she's tiny so Chad can't see her and steal her away from you! I mean, technically I haven't lost my virginity, since her vagoo is too small for my cock, but isn't that a bonus? She makes my penis look so much bigger. Last night I jerked off onto her and drenched her in my juices

I'm thinking about asking her to marry me. Anyone know where to get tiny rings for their tiny gfs?
>>
>>29888361
This is why /x/ is garbage these days.
>>
>>29888435
I didn't post this on /x/, because it's not supernatural.

This is /r9k/ you dimwit.
>>
Where do I get my own fuccfaerie?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.